GuidePedia

0
DICK WITH NO COMPLICATIONS 2

... After the first experience,I joined him in the bathroom then he decided to fill the bathtub so I laid with my back on his chest and his arms wrapped my hungry body as we spoke about different things. I felt his tongue licking my ear and it was good so I let him continue. It was actually turning me on so I didn't wanna say no to that and I was about asking a question when I felt two of his fingers drill their way into my pussy and all I could do was freeze up and I gasp from both excitement and pleasure. Gradually but continuously,he fingered me in difference ways that made me just lie still and savoured in the moment as I felt every thrust of his finger(s) in me. I could also feel his lips nibbling on my neck as the free hand rubbed and pinched my nipples. I couldn't keep it in so I started giving off little moans with my eyes closed and my mind open,I could feel every touch in the recess of my brain and the feeling was even better than the first time so my dick without complications wasn't in vain.

Suddenly he stopped so I asked,"why did you stop" and he said he was about to up the game and I felt my anticipation increase like a overly increased speedometer. He made me sit on the edge as he drained the tub then sitting below me he spread my legs and put his mouth to work on my pussy. He planted tender kisses on my pussy lips before going on to suck them one by one and at this point I didn't care anymore to know how I was feeling cos the feeling seemed to get better at every touch so I just shut my eyes,let out some pleasure from my mouth and rest my head on the sink. What a surprise I felt to find out that as he sucked on my toes,it felt as good as one of my erogenous spots and I dripped the more. I was almost losing it that I had to beg him to just gimme the D even though he wasn't ready. I sat on his dick in the cowgirl position but he didn't lie down and that made his dick go farther than every other dick that have entered me and touching places I never knew existed. As he thrust,I could feel my pussy gripping him so tight that my entire body including my fingers felt the sexual tension that originated from my pussy and at this point,I was close to my second orgasm so I told him to suck on my nipples and he over did it but in a good way. Immediately he heard the word,he located my g spot for extra stimulation and started sucking on my nipples, the triple stimulation got me hyper and I just zoned out only to be brought back minutes later by the orgasmic force as I cummed and let my juice spray on him. I was done but I didn't wanna let go cos I wanted to feel the warmth of his sperm inside me so I continued until minutes later when I got my wish. As I grind and whine,twerk and bounce on the dick,I could feel every thrust like  my pussy got tighter and minutes later,spurt by spurt,he shot his fluid inside me and the law of gravity took place. As it trickled down my pussy walls,I enjoyed the feeling of sperm trickling down my pussy walls and another orgasm started building up in me so I buried my mouth in his neck to reduce the sound of my moan but aadsssh yyeeess yessss,I couldn't cos I just cummed again. His dick got flacid and slide out of me as we kissed.

We kissed intensely till we got up to wash off and then head to bed. What another breathtaking sexperience....


         LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top