GuidePedia

4
THE NEXT TIME

I've been wishing I'd get time along with her again so maybe, just maybe I can enjoy another experience like the last time. I was still thinking about the last time when I got a knock on the door and when I opened the door, it was like my wishes were granted cos there she was looking so tempting in her mini skirt and see through top. I could feel my clit breathing fast as I froze and scanned her hot body from head to toe when her voice brought me back, "can I come in" then I replied "oh yes you can, sorry for that". " No problem " she said as she walked in and I still couldn't take my eyes off her like I was hypnotized.

I sat very close to her and we talk about everything then decided no relationship for us,just meeting once in a while would be better considering the situations of things in the country. After finishing the well garnished meal I made,I whispered into her ear "please teach me more, I enjoy every bit of it" and she smiled then kissed me. I threw my arms round her waist as the kiss got intense while her palms caressed my cheek and hair. As we continued chewing and sucking lips and tongues as they glide on themselves, I put me hand inside her top and slowly raised it from the bottom and gradually exposing her shinning ebony tummy till her boobs fell freely then we broke the kiss to take it off. Her hands just held the end of my gown and raised it up my thighs and exposing my dripping pussy then  my ass and off my back it went till my boobs and Off my head. She looked me dead in the eye for a while like she was thinking how best to begin before attacking my nipples with both lips for sucking and teeth for grazing the tip and that sent shivers down my spine. She then planted kisses down my tummy to my navel where she flipped and licked,sending feelings coursing through my body I never knew I had,she opened my labia with her fingers and headed for my clit. She used her tongue to circle round my clit and sucking it till it was swollen and overly sensitive before tracing deep inside my pussy walls with her tongue and I felt a connection like all of my pleasure valves were spoilt and running so fast. I couldn't stop myself from moaning and screaming in pleasure as she played with and touched whatever it was inside my pussy and my walls. The pleasure was too must that I lost it and went comatose only to be awaken seconds later by a kiss on the base of my neck that transcended into waves of pleasure running through my veins to all of my extremities. Like a patient under electric shock,I shook and stretched as I experienced my first toes curling orgasm and my eyes rolled on it's own,it felt like I was already in heaven as she continued kissing. Like the ripple effects of a wave,I felt every kiss she planted down my spine till my hips then around my back, I just kept screaming and shedding tears of extreme pleasure. She painted my ass cheeks with her lips before eating my ass slowly and stringing kisses from my left inner thigh and down along my back knees and calf then my heel before switching to the right leg. She stringed kisses from my heel down through the calf,back knee,inner thigh and then my ass crack before eating, licking and sucking my pussy from behind and causing me to go into another orgasmic shock as my body shook all over while I cummed. She flipped me over and kissed my lips deeply that I tastes my cum on her lips before sucking on my neck then my nipples. As she grazed with the tip of her teeth,I could feel my goose bumps became visible cos I was in a whole new world of pleasure. After attending to my nipples, she paid raft attention to my pussy just licking and sucking the labia and pussy walls that it felt like she touched my soul from my pussy. After getting me to experience three more legs and body shaking orgasm with her fingers and mouth,she pulled off her skirt and sat on my face. Her pussy was dripping wetness that I began to lick and suck almost immediately while she grinded across my lips and riding my tongue in a slowly increasing pace. "I never knew pussy juice could taste this good" was the thought I had as I spanked her ass cheeks and played with my nipples while she rode herself to orgasm. The site of watching her shake on top of me as she cummed was priceless and my first, she slumped on the bed and we cuddled as we bask in the silence of our romantic essence and sexcapade.


           LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top