GuidePedia

2
BIRTHDAY 2

I was half awake when I felt her lips on mine and again on my ear with the following words "last night was amazing,thank you love,my best so far". "I love it and wish it'd happen again" and that caught my attention so I replied "bet you it would" and we smiled at ourselves then she rolled out of bed to go take her bath. When she was done I followed, took my bath and returned to give her the birthday present which was a blue straight thigh level gown and a black 6inch heel to complete the outfit. She grabbed it with gratitude and smiles attached with a hug then when she turned to put it on,she bent in a way that woke my senses so I moved forward.

I put my hands round her from behind and stopped her for putting on the dress, I caressed her boobs from her bra while she bent her head to kiss me as her hands caressed my neck. One hand slide inside her panties to stimulate her clit and she moaned in my mouth as we kissed. I made sure she was wet before I bent her forward, parted her legs with mine then pushed her panties to the side before spanking her ass cheeks. I gradually put my dick from behind while her moan increased then I began to fuck her with a gradually increasing speed and force while she held the table as she moaned even louder. We continued in this position for a while with her ass hitting my hips real hard till she experienced a  legs shaking, toes curling orgasm and minutes later,I shot my sperm thread by thread in her. She went to wash off,got dressed in the dress and heel then we went to her favorite spot for lunch and I kept telling her how "she looked too fucking gorgeous in the outfit".

We were halfway through the lunch when I feel something on my crotch and behold it was her leg from under the table trying to get my dick. I look at her and she winked at me and smiled then I knew what she meant. When we finished eating, she got under the table,dragged my legs then opened my zip and brief before being able to get a hold of my cock. She stroked it for a bit then put it in her mouth and it shrink again cos of the ice in her mouth but she continued sucking slowly and the coolness spread from my dick through my body as I bit my lower lips to hold my moans. She let it go down her throat till she choked, gagged then brought it out to continue sucking the head like her lollipop and I enjoyed every bit of it. A waiter came over to ask if I still wanted something but I had to dismiss her  quick so the fun continues and it did. She lasted for about half an hour just sucking,stroking, choking and gagging before I shot my fluid thread after thread into her mouth and she swallowed all after licking the last one off the tip. She tuck my dick back in then came out from under the table.

Afterwards, we went to the cinema to see the latest john wick movie and was headed to the back sit when we saw some friends whom we exchanged greeting with before continuing our journey. The movie had just started when she ran her hands through my chest,rubbed my nipple then Whispered into my ears,"your pussy needs attention papi" so I smiled then looked deep in her eyes and saw her desires written allover. She learned in to kiss me so I reciprocated and we kissed while I caressed her boobs from her dress before putting my fingers in to rub her nipple and she let out a little moan in my mouth. She tried reaching for my dick while we kissed but it seemed a little too far for the time she got cos I traced along her inner thigh slowly till her panties where I traced the wet line of her slit up and down. Then she relaxed her back and let me do my thing on her slit which went on for a while as she moaned slowly and bit her lips to hold it in when she could before I pushed the panties to the side. As I shoved two fingers in,the reflex action made her close her legs and squeezing my fingers while burying her mouth in my arm to hold the moan. I let out a little moan as her teeth caught me but I continued my thrusting action and she soon started moaning out while ignoring everyone. I continued thrusting in and out then kissing her occasionally till her legs started shaking as she experienced a legs and body shaking orgasm. Immediately she said to me, "fuck everybody here let's fuck" so I smiled and said to myself "just what I've been waiting for" so she removed her wet panties which I put in my pocket before pulling my trouser and brief and it seemed nobody cared.

I sat down and stroked my dick to fullness then she crossed one leg over mine and since she was facing me, I sucked her nipple and she lost concentration and let out loud moan as she fell on the dick. I dressed her boobs well and she begin to ride,grind,bounce and whine on the dick and ignored the movie while I caressed her boobs from the blouse. This went on for about an hour then I mumbled in her ear,"I'm cumming" so she sat back down and sucked me till I let go of my fluid in her mouth and she swallowed and sucked me clean. When she was done,we sat back to concentrate on the movie and the next one before going home and buying a bottle of Smirnoff vodka for the after party just for us and the all night love making session.


             LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top