GuidePedia

0


I woke up this morning craving all of her, craving her touch and her moans that drives me crazy so with full expectations I put my hand on her side of the bed but she was not there and I could perceive something cooking in the kitchen so I decided to head to the kitchen naked. Standing at the door post,I watched her make one of her delicacies as she whines and dances to the song playing on her head set While wearing just panties and bra. Watching her in her almost naked body swaying and whining to one of her slow musics was a wonderful sight to behold that morning so I stood still and enjoyed the show for a while. Surprisingly, she turned around and looking at me standing stack naked with my dick erect and nodding to her amazing body,she smiled:

Her: my daddy, you're up early and I can see he's awake too.
Me: yes mummy,I woke up craving for your body but seeing you make those moves got me thinking different ways I could handle you.
Her: that's exactly why you're mine. The body is yours daddy, devour away.

So I walked up to her,held her neck as we kissed intimately for a bit while I caressed her boobs and spanking her ass that holds enough meat. As I spanked her,she moaned and bit slightly on my lips and I moaned too but we continued kissing While slowly moving to the kitchen counter where I lifted her on then slowly moved my lips to her nipples as I began to suck and bite softly. Her moans were really getting to me so I positioned her in a way that I could dick her while she sat up there. With her legs tied around my waist and her pussy right in front of me, pushing her panties to you side,I jammed my dick inside her and that caused her to gasp as she clinged her legs tighter around my waist then I began thrust in with minimal speed but gradually increasing and vary the speed While I stimulated her clit. After some while,I put her in the doggy position and continued hitting that pussy from behind as I spank her ass cheeks and seconds into it she got her first orgasm then we went to complete our sex journey in the room.

She pushed me on the bed and I gladly fell in anticipation of what was coming so she began dancing and whining and twerking as I watched. In no time,dickson was up again and ready for action so she knelt before me and opened my legs,got hold of my dick and put it in her mouth but to my surprise,she kept some ice pieces in her mouth too. The temperature from her mouth flowed through my dick to my body cos I could feel goosebumps on my skin as she gave me the blow job, I've always been silent during sex cos that's just me but on this occurrence,I began to moan softly. As his fingers played with my balls,his lips clinged around my manhood slide from top to bottom repeatedly While his tongue worked on the head with a ice round it. After a while I was about cumming and I told her so she focused on the head and seconds later my fluid went down her throat.

She stood up,kissed my lips,sucked my neck and focused on sucking my nipples one after the other and it felt good but as usual it rose dickson up again so she used the head to stroke her clit then put it inside her warm accommodating pussy. While she did the cowgirl position,I occasionally played with her clit and boobs and kissed her until she changed to the reverse cowgirl. Her moans was really amazing that I just let go to her allure and minutes later we were both cumming. And when we were done, she feel on my side and with a kinky smile and then said,"thank you for breakfast sugar"...


           LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top