GuidePedia

2

I was in my office going through some documents when my 9am appointment came in.


Her: good morning sir.

Me: good morning to you ma'am.

Her: I'm sorry I'm a bit late,I had to make sure my husband had gone to office before I left.

Me: well... I understand,so now we're here, let's begin.


"She told me she is a pastor the first time we met and how her sex life has almost gone down the drain since she got married and she doesn't know what to do about it so I gave her some tips on what to do with her husband then gimme feedback when she's done it. She said she'd get back to me,made her payment and left. Today, she's here to tell me how it went and I'm eager to listen to another testimony."


I did exactly what you said but what I didn't know is that I had unleashed the dragon in him,here is what he did that got to me. I was so surprised to see petals of roses when I got home, making a path from the doorway of our bedroom to the bathroom. I thought nobody was home cos there was no answer when I called so I was shocked when I saw him in the bathroom wearing nothing and signaling for my to join. It was a bit funny as first but out of curiosity,I got naked and joined him. There was roses in the water and the temperature was soothing. Inside the water,we talked heart to heart like we've not done in a while as he massaged my aching body and touching some of my erogenous zones as he went on. I could feel myself get wet as he did all that so I began to stroke his dick so he knows I'm enjoying what he's doing. After the bathtub massage,we dried ourselves and was headed for the bed but little did I know that he was just starting.


Like Jesus being nailed to the cross,he tied both my hands and legs to the edges of the bed then began working on my whole body. He kissed me on the lips and I kiss back,our lips and tongue enjoyed the blissful communion and romance for a while till we were running out of air then he moved on and planted kisses on my cheek,nibbled my ear lobe and continued kissing down the back of my ear and across my neck. He sucked on the spot where my neck meets my shoulder and like a string being plucked,I could feel the sexual tension originate from that spot like a wave coursing through my body as I begin to give off soft moans. He continued kissing along my cleavage and round my boobs without touching my nipples and it was really driving me crazy cos my nipples were hard,erect and screaming for attention but he ignored them and continued down my stomach and rested on my navel where he sucked for a bit before continuing to my waistline. He planted kisses along my waistline from one end to another and I could feel the pleasure running down my legs before he started stringing kisses down the legs from my inner thighs and back knees and heels before sucking on my toes and kissing the sole of bought feet. By the time he got back to my pussy,I was already dripping and saying things I didn't understand out of compound pleasure,my whole body was already sexually sensitive that I cummed from just a flick of my clit with his tongue. He still came down on me and touched every part of my pussy region with his tongue as he took in my cum and ate my pussy.


I thought it was the end when he was standing up but to my surprise,he left me tired there as he went out of the  bedroom,came back with someone chunks of ice which he used on me that I cummed 3 times before he was done even though he didn't penetrate...

Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Post a Comment

  1. You are magnificent man
    ..🔥🔥🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete

 
Top