GuidePedia

3
FREDA


I was in class explaining Newton's laws of motion when I noticed Freda was just sitting on the last role and looking lost so I told her to see me after the class and she did.

Her: good morning sir!
Me: morning,so really how are you doing, physically and educationally?
Her:I have a little issue but I don't know how to address it,I don't know if it put me in trouble.
Me:hmm,ok tell me about it and I promise not to get you in trouble.
Her:(looking around to see if there's anyone close by before she speaks), uncle you're my distraction.
Me:(looking surprised),I am your distraction?, how?
Her:sir, anytime you're in front of the class teaching, the look in your eyes, the expression in your face entices me and makes me day dream.
Me: really, tell me more.
Her: not here sir, let's meet on Saturday in the school field. Nobody would be in school then.
Me: this is interestingly wonderful, I'll be there by 5, don't be late.
Her:ok sir,I won't.

On Saturday we met as planned and she insisted that she'd rather show me some of the dreams and looking curious I agreed. So she took my hand and placed it inside her bra and for a minute I enjoyed it before my brain came back to life so I withdrew my hand then she smiled.


She pulled me to the tree closest to us stood so she was resting on it and began pulling me close. I could feel my big head slowly shut down and the small head gradually getting up as she put my hand inside of her skirt and panties. I could feel the smoothness of her pubic area like it was just shaved, she pulled my head closer then glued her lips to mine so I responded. As our tongue communicated,our lips caressed themselves and my hands romanced her boobs and pussy. She let out little moans in my mouth as I played with her nipples. I stopped kissing and whispered in her ear, hope you're not a virgin? and she replied no so I shoved my fingers inside of her and she groaned loudly before gripping me so tight I felt I was gonna dislocate my shoulder. I continued finger fucking her as I made waves on her boobs and nipples and in no time her pussy walls contracted as her legs stiffen. She pulled out my hand as she tried controlling her breathe cos she's just experienced her first orgasm. She cleaned up and we went our way.


          LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top