GuidePedia

3

 Last night was epic,a night of reoccurring orgasms. The time of sex that makes you feel the dick so good that you wanna call him BAE. He ate my pussy for about half an hour till my legs started shaking,my butt wiggling and my lower lip pounded by my teeth when I wasn't moaning. He shoved his fingers inside of me and scooped my juice out and as if that was not enough, the glory of his long thick dick sliced my pussy in two. I felt every inch of that motherfucker as he pushed it deep inside me. I went to heaven and back by the time he was done with me so sleeping after this encounter was inevitable. It's 4:30 and I'm awake so I need to leave his place cos it's a work day even though I wished I could sleep through it. I got up to dress and he was still laid there gentle and peaceful like an angel. My Uber request responded and the driver was on his way. I couldn't help but to lie on his chest while waiting for the driver. The feel of his flesh and his early morning erection poking out of his brief was appealing and unconsciously,my hand found its way to the veiny motherfucker and I stroked it while I kissed him. I pulled it out and as I sucked it, the Uber app beeped saying the driver was 5mins away. I got up, climbed unto his dick then started having my way with it inside me when he held tight on my hips. He took my nipple in his mouth and sucked me off gently while I rode on his dick. Fuckkk! He slid his middle finger in my pussy and that drove me nuts,mmmhhh aaaasshhh yyeeeaa,I moaned deep in his ear. He turned me over in the doggy position and started to pound me,aarrgh I'm cumming, I'm cumming, don't stop and the phone rang so I picked. He continued pounding me harder,aargggh shitt shitt FUCK! I beat the bed in ecstasy  as I felt his dick hit the tip of my womb before he pulled out. That was painful but the whole time in the car,all I could think of was the mind-blowing encounters and what an amazing friend with benefits he really is, his girlfriend is damn lucky.

Post a Comment

 
Top