GuidePedia

12
SCHOOLMATE

I just dropped off my car at my mechanic's cos it had gear box issues, was about leaving when I heard a female voice calling me from a not so far distance and it turned out to be an old school mate,Cleopatra.

Cleo:Leo!,Leo!?
Me: (traced the voice then spoke)Cleo?
Cleo:yes oh,I'm the one. I just noticed you.
Me: you too like many English,drop the formality jor. No be bank we dey.
Cleo: how far na,he don tay oh,wetin sup now?
Me: babe I just dey one side dey kala my mamu,you know how he dey be na,man got make things happen.
Cleo: thank god say your motor spoil,come make I carry you make we go one side go catch up.

I followed her to car,entered then we drove off to a bush bar where we had some drinks and barbeque as we talked  and caught up with times after school.

Cleo: come this boy,you say make I no dey speak English like say I dey bank,why you feel say na bank I dey work?
Me: you no know say them write am for your forehead?,bank,bank, bank,see am na
Cleo: yeye fowl,you never still change. What of you, wetin you dey do now?
Me: well,I now make money from my craft,at least you be witness say I good.
Cleo; which craft be that?, talk na abi na witchcraft?
Me: sex.
Cleo: you serious.
Me:yes na,I'm now into blogging and writing erotic stories or sex stories whichever you call it. Come to think of it,he don tay wey man lash oh,2 days now.
Cleo: Leo!,you no go ever change, see wetin you dey talk for where I dey.
Me: change?, for why na?,many people like me like this oh so dey your lane and by the way,you na my guy na.
Cleo: thunder fire you there,you don turn me to guy abi
Me: wetin you be before?, na to only me sha,you fit continue to do like girl with all those boys.
Cleo: so you now write erotic stories, I go read am make I know who teach you how to write,you sure say you still good self?,cos I remember that night when we do straight 6hrs foreplay, you still get the strength?.
Me: my sister, only a trial would convince you, you know say I no dey talk too much.
Cleo: correct guy,you know say I dey everly dey believe you, maybe we go do rematch today, make I judge you.
Me: you know say I no run,my only prayer be say make you no quit halfway.

She gave me her car key to drive this time after giving me a description to her house so I agreed, the streets were less busy today so the drive was going smooth until she grabbed my crotch and I hit the break. "Leo continue to drive,you said you're still the crazy guy so this is test one cos it's been 6months since I had some too,maybe that's why we saw today,no fall my hand oh" she said and I replied " oya babe carry on,I wan just dey sure say you never drunk". I parked,removed my trouser and took my boxer short half way to expose my sleeping giant,rolled all the Windows up,put on the ac then continued driving. She pulled her panties and raised her gown halfway and I almost lost control of the car when I saw her thighs, she still had nice meaty and good looking thighs. I placed one hand on her thigh and said "mehn see meat,you still fresh die oh" and she replied, "na you go eat am na, I just hope you can eat two delicacies at once" then I grabbed her boobs and said "freshness". All this time, she had my cock in her left hand and was stroking it,she added saliva to the palm to reduce friction then continued stroking. I could feel my dick grow bigger by the minute and the feeling got better anytime she brushed the head. I stole a glance at it when i noticed it was at it's full size and my ego soared so I smiled then she called my name " Leo,you third leg don big pass as he be before oh,wetin you do?",then I replied "you know me now, you know I don't use drug or performance enhancer or anything like that, I like myself like this ".

She didn't even let me finish before she lowered her head and swallowed the whole of my erection and I could feel the head touch the walls of her throat. She shook her head and lowered it some more as the dick went inside her throat and she choked,she raised her head to gain herself then went back to it but this time began to suck on it like a candy bar. Anytime she raised her head to rest a little, she used her hand to stroke it and I paid almost no attention to what was going on cos I had to drive safely but felt every single bit of it cos her mouth was so cold like someone who just had a minted sweet. I used my free hand to stimulate her clit since her legs were open and that was when she began to lose control and reduced the dick sucking cos she had to moan occasionally, her honeypot was also very wet and inviting. I got total control when I started finger fucking her,I started with one finger thrusting in and out of her wetness,she left my dick, lay on my legs and started moaning uncontrollably. Still focusing on the road I put two fingers in her,one to locate and stimulate the g spot while the other keeps thrusting in and out of her,I change to finger her with the two fingers in her while I thumb her clit. Now her moans got higher and I'm sure other cars passing by would have heard us,I put three fingers inside her and rotate it as much as I could considering the position and she cried out,"Leo please stop the car,I can't take it anymore " so I did. I looked for a safe spot to park and turned off the engine then she jumped on me fell the back rest of my seat to put me in a lying posting then  whispered into my ear "please fuck me round one here and now, the pleasure is too much to contain till I get home" and I replied "you can help yourself". She held my dick and stroked it back to arousal,used it to stimulate her clit for a bit then up and down the slit twice before finally putting it in. As the dick entered her slowly she gasp and squeal till it was finally in then she breaths down,stayed some seconds as she held my hands above my head. She kissed me then began to bounce on my cock,she bounced with so much speed and force that I thought it was a fucking competition until she brought her nipples close to my mouth and told me to suck cos she's cumming,I attacked the nipples with my tongue and teeth,sucking and biting as she grind her hips on the dick slowly to control the orgasmic force and it worked. When she was done she rested on me and tried to catch her breath,minutes later she went back to her seat and drew down her gown while I wore my boxer short.

Cleo:(after some seconds silence and already driving) my guy my guy,see as you just dismantle and rearrange me now now.
Me:what to do now, na you start am but make you know say I never release oh.
Cleo:that one na small issue na,another babe dey house dey wait us,you go run two of us today.
Me:this girl,no ginger me for nothing oh.
Cleo: guy relax,you got better at the game and luckily for you, we've been looking for an expert hand with crazy mind and skills. If no be you,nobody else go run am,no forget say I be your guy.
Me: guy guy,oya come make I press you again na.
Cleo: respect yourself oh,abi you wan kill me, you no go allow me recover from the first operation?.
Me: (laughed for a while), no be only operation na surgery, dey go jor lazy girl.

We got home and I wore my trouser, a friend of hers opened the door for us,she was just on red bra and red  panties. I have a weakness for red so I had a hard time taking my eyes off her absolutely sexy in red gorgeous body.

Cleo: pat what's up now, how have you been.
Pat:I've been waiting for you na and that stuff you said we'd do.
Cleo: I'm sorry for coming late oh,it's this good bad friend of mine called Leo who delayed me. He's the one that'd do that stuff I told you of.
Pat:hello Leo,I'm pat the friend she may or may not have told you about.
Me: hi pat,so you know her to that extent?
Pat: yes now,this your short memory friend, I'm just managing her oh.
Cleo: so you guys are already gossiping me, pat please bring food and drinks na,something light,so the evening would start proper lemme go and bath and change.

We started eating while waiting for Cleo to join us,we got acquitted, talked about her and many other things. Cleo also came down wearing bra and panties but hers were blue, she also brought a blindfold and rope and while I was trying to comprehend their plan they were having their girls talk. We drank a bottle of wine as we conversed between ourselves, they said they were ready to begin so I got naked then they strapped me to a chair and put the blind fold on me. Poured some warm oil on my head and let it run than my face to my waist, they massaged my body from neck down,both working on either sides. They started from my shoulders down to my hands tied behind me but stopped at my wrist,continued along my rib cage then back to my chest as they knead my nipples between their fingers. I bite my bottom lip to keep from moaning,they  massage 180° round my waist each then took on both legs starting from the thighs, the massage was soothing and relaxing and I had no choice since I was tied to the chair. They massaged my thighs down through my knees and legs,flex my ankles and toes,got a hold of my joy stick then massaged it to full length. One of them got on her knees to blow my cock while the other stood beside me,licked my ears one by one,sucked my neck,kissed my lips and played with my nipples. I was having a swell time being attended to by two ladies,the mouth on my dick was cold and chilly, she sucked up and down and occasionally tease the head with her tongue. She made it go deep inside her throat sometimes and she'd choke and gag on it,it was like being with a pro. Meanwhile the mouth above sucked and bit my nipples and I'd moan cos both actions on the dick and nipples were getting to me but when our mouth was in action, lips caressing and tongues romancing, I'd moan in her mouth.

Minutes gone into the blowjob,I could feel my toes buckle under me and my hands cling together then I whispered to them that I was close and she never stopped taking in down her throat. After a little while I could feel my juice splash forth into her mouth as I let go of a groan and she licked it all. Then without wasting time her friend took over or so I believed,this mouth was a bit smaller and it felt like going into a tighter pussy,although her mouth game could not be compared with the former. As she sucked, she stroked,she sucked and licked the head while she stroked the base and the pleasure was high cos I just finished ejaculating. She sucked and stroked, gagged and choked on the dick until I was about to cum again and I did in her mouth. It felt real good having two successive blowjobs and I smiled when the blindfold was removed and I was untied.

I knew it was my turn to please them so I led them to the room,I started by kissing pat,my lips touch hers then we began to suck and lick ourselves for a while before letting our tongues go inside our mouth and transverse our inside our mouth. We breathe in each others mouth,her hands on my head and mine on her mid back,while kissing I laid her down on the bed and planted kisses down her cheek to her neck where I sucked and that set the game on fire. I sucked on her neck from side to side and she moan like crazy,I continued down her chest and cleavage to her boobs and nipples where I sucked like ice cream and graze the tip with my teeth. She was a bag of current or whoever has been with her has been doing a very bad job cos there was nowhere I touched that she didn't moan and I could tell it was real from the way she was breathing. I stopped sucking to get some oil but she pleaded "please don't stop" so I told Cleo to get the oil while I continued, I sucked her nipples,used the tip of my tongue to flick up and down the tip of her nipples before using my teeth. I planted kisses along her tummy to her clit,as I sucked her clit she crossed her legs around my neck,held my head on the spot and dragged on the sheet. I sucked her pussy lips one by one while she gave her deafening moans,I licked her slit then plunged my tongue into her and seconds later she gave her first toes curling, eyes rolling and body shaking orgasm. With my tongue in her,I shook my head vigorously making tongue touch left and right on her pussy walls as she held on tighter to me with her thighs and moaned louder. I stopped to take the oil and notice Cleo has been touching herself the whole time.

I took the oil and told both of them to lie beside each other, I gave pat some time to regain herself while I work on Cleo. I poured some oil on her nipples and it slowly rolled down her boobs, I massage each boobs carefully and kneaded her nipples between my fingers and her moan slowly began to get loud. After I was done with her nipples, I came to her inviting dripping pussy and poured some on her pelvis and let it drip down across her clit and slit. I proceeded to subtly rub her clit as she kept moaning and trying to hold my hand,I rubbed her pussy lips between my fingers one by one ,she clapped her legs together and held my hand in position with her thighs as she spoke. "Leo you're killing me" so I bent forward to kiss her and whispered to her to let me do my work and it'll be one of her unforgettable moments. I knead her pussy lips again between my thumb and index finger, I put one finger in her pussy and rub every corner of her pussy walls then she began to jerk as her legs stretch and her fist cling together. "Aaaaaaaahhh,ooohhh,aaah,ohhh,fffuuuckk" she said as she let go of an orgasm,I left her to now work on pat.

I started by pouring the oil on her pelvis and letting it roll down her clit and pussy lips, I rubbed her clit and flick it a couple of times and boom,she let out a scream and squirt came gushing out. After she was done, I continued with my massage,rubbed her clit,pussy lips and walls the exact same way I did  Cleo's and she experienced two toes curling, eyes rolling and legs shaking orgasm. I sat between them and put one hand each on both of them, I started with the g spot stimulation then finger fucking which I did in various ways that they held on to my hand and kept trying to balance the pleasure by pinching and rubbing their nipples. It was time to fuck them so I sat on the bed and told Cleo to give me the reverse cowgirl so that pat can suck her nipples and play with her clit while  she rode on me, she crossed her leg over me and facing front. As she moved up and down on my dick she shivered like it was touching something new,pat attacked her nipples and stimulate her clit at the same time. After her second orgasm,they traded places and position, pat was a screamer so her moans were both really loud and encouraging as she rode the dick. Her womb was also pretty low too so it really touched her there and she jerks,she cummed twice too and I was close so I ordered both ladies to kneel before me. Seconds later after stroking my dick, I shot my thread of sperm on them as they both opened their mouth and closed their eyes in wait. My cum splashed along their faces,some in their mouths and cheeks and heads. As I sat on the bed,they smiled at me and licked the cum off their faces then Cleo said "my guy my guy,your game na still highest" and I just smiled and replied "I'm happy you still enjoy it".


       LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top