GuidePedia

7
SUNDAY

We just got home from church and here I am by myself in the bedroom with an increasing hunger for her while she made lunch. I walked up to the kitchen to communicate my urge to her only to see her in nothing but her favorite bum shot that holds her ass so firmly and a singlet with her back facing me. I tiptoed to her then embraced her from behind and kissed her on her neck before saying...

Me: gorgeous, can we make lunch later?
Her:we can but why or ain't you hungry?
Me: actually I'm hungry but for something else.
Her: and what's that, what would satisfy the hunger of my king?
Me: she's standing before me looking as killing and insanely gorgeous as ever.
Her:hmm,I thought you'd never ask.
Me: why if I may?
Her:I've been wanting some good loving from you papi. I'm all yours for the take, let me quench your taste.

She put her hand on my cheek,bent her head and kissed my lips before turning around to face me. My hands were on her waist and cheek while she stood on her toes as we began to kiss. Our lips communicated for a while as our tongue ran to and fro our mouths romancing every space it could touch while my hands caressed her ass,boobs and skin. Her hands caressed my ass and rubbed my dick from my briefs while we moan in our mouth when the pleasure got high but still not wanting to stop kissing like it was our favorite meal till our breath became as one. With my hands caressing her butt cheeks I lifted her on top the kitchen counter then made a considerable amount of space for our play. By this time, we had already removed both our clothes so I made her lean backwards with her hand as support while I got on my knees then flicked,licked and sucked her swollen clit while her moan got louder by the second. I laced kisses on her left inner thigh down to knee and up the right knee to the inner thigh then licked up and down her wet pussy lips and sucked her clit. Her legs around me go tighter while her thighs clapped my cheeks then her whole body vibrated with the utensils on the counter following in resonance as she cummed in my mouth. I stood up,cupped her cheek with one hand and kissed her as she taste herself from my lips while my right hand played with her nipples.

I sucked on that spot on her neck while pinching her nipples as her moan goes directly in my ear and her free hand caressed my body. I proceeded to sucking her nipples while rubbing her clit,her moan got even louder as I grazed her nipples with my teeth. After a little while, she pushed my away to create space as she began to squirt allover then pulled me back immediately she was done and mumbled in between moans as I fingered her dripping pussy,"aaasssh plsss fuuckk me now, I wanna feel you inside me aaahh" but I ignored her plea. I increased the number of fingers in her and the speed as I fingered her with and her moans kept getting louder as she shook vigorously to another eyes rolling orgasm. The kitchen counter could bear witness as it was almost ripped off it's hinges then I succumbed to her plea, pulled her out a bit then slowly shove my cock into her  wetness. She gripped my neck and began kissing and sucking my lips intensely to keep her from moaning while her legs was tired around my ass cheeks. I began my thrusting motion immediately as her legs assisted the thrusting in for a deeper penetration. I kept playing with her nipples while thrusting in and out the punani to give a double stimulation and her groans were now turning into screams so I kept varying my thrusting speed. We were a few minutes in when her legs and hands around me got tighter and  I felt the vibration course through her body and she had another legs shaking and toes curling orgasm. I was still yet to cum so with my palm on her ass cheeks,her hands on my neck and her legs round my waist,I carried her to the bedroom for round two. We made sweet love with a couple rounds of hot sex that had her calling me names and giving her and me multiple orgasms before drifting to sleep with her head on my chest and her hand on my cock.


            LEO.

Post a Comment

  1. wow you kill it
    nice oneπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was imagining being her am sure by the time am getting off the bus m gonna look like I bed wet,πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete

 
Top