GuidePedia

0
*Do women enjoy giving blow jobs (performing fellatio)?*

I didn't think I would. Of course when I was 11 years old and talking to my best friend, we both agreed that the very idea of having a boy's penis inside us was revolting; after all, that's where they peed from. After some sexual experiences with other girls my age, including by best friend, by the time I was 14 I had changed my mind. I kind of seduced a boy my age and eagerly gave up my virginity.

A few years later, I myself was seduced. He was a much older man who flattered me and plied me with just the right amount of white wine. The sex was life changing; he knew my body better than I did. But he was also a true gentleman and never even so much as hinted I should even touch his penis, much less anything about oral sex.

It took me several weeks, we'd made love probably 10 or 12 times, before I got up enough courage and curiosity to touch it. I liked it and as I got more comfortable with how it looked and felt, I eventually wanted to touch it and see it up close. My first surprise was the small amount of slippery fluid that came out when it went from flaccid to erect. It made me giggle and I liked touching it and playing with it. Then I got a drop of it on my finger and put it on my tongue; it was okay.
He enjoyed my innocent explorations and let me do it at my own pace.

So of course a week or so after that, when I saw the fluid, I licked the tip of his penis. I was shocked at myself. I loved the feel of it on my tongue so much so that I licked it all over and then put my mouth over the tip. I loved that even more!
So I asked him to teach me how to give him a blowjob. Here's the funny thing; I knew about semen from health class but during all the weeks we'd been making love, I'd never actually seen it. I knew that when he ejaculated, it was going to end up in my mouth and I knew that other girls swallowed semen but also that some girls thought it revolting and nauseous.

So here's what he told me. If I was worried about it, the best thing to do was to was for me to get his penis as far back into my mouth as I was comfortable with and not to think too much about it. He said I would have plenty of saliva in my mouth and that if I just quickly swallowed I may not even notice the taste.
So with some other suggestions he offered, I got busy. He had great ejaculatory control. As I was working away, I got more and more aroused myself. I loved everything about it. One of his suggestions was that from time to time, I look up and lock eyes with him. That was amazing. The wondrous look of love and appreciation he gave me made me so proud of myself.

He was very verbal during it, telling me how good it felt for him. I could easily tell by his expressions when he was getting close and that got me even more excited and motivated. Honestly and truthfully, I wanted it, I was truly thinking of his semen as my reward for a mission well done. I was ready for it, I was eager for it, and just like he said, when the moment arrived . . . it was pure instinct. I swallowed and it felt so good.

Even more wonderful was that as soon as I pulled my mouth away, he nudged me up and gave me a deep warm appreciative kiss. I don't like bad language but the intensity of all the sensations and emotions overwhelmed me and I asked him, "Was I a good little c--k sucker?"

There were so many things about the whole experience that were surprising and even shocking. How much I loved doing it - shock. How proud I felt when he responded using that word and told me that yes, I was a good little c--k sucker - shock. But the biggest shock of all was a sudden realization. If he asked me to have sex with a friend of his, I would have refused and most likely broken up with him. However, if he asked me to perform fellatio on a friend of his, I not only would have done it eagerly but I would have wanted him to watch me do it - huge colossal shock.

Later after my hubby and I had been married for a couple years, we got involved with another married couple. Mostly it was soft swap and foreplay and then switching back to our husbands for intercourse. Joanne and I were having lunch one Saturday and I raised the issue of maybe doing blowjobs on each other's husbands. She was all for it.

My hubby had told me he liked watching Chuck and I kissing and touching each other so I asked him if he'd like to watch me give Chuck a blowjob. Our policy about everything we do is one of 'enthusiastic agreement' just saying yes is not enough. He was very enthusiastic about watching me do it.

Post a Comment

 
Top