GuidePedia

0
JOSIE


"How are you going to deal with this sexual tension you're feeling right now?",I asked myself as I forced myself to class. It's time for this boring lecture again so I sat somewhere grubbing and trying to kill the sexual tension when this unexplainable gorgeous looking girl came to sit by me. I could feel the tension rising and goose bumps growing on my skin as I stole glances at her from her face to her exposed cleavage and exposed thighs. Just as I was about to introduce myself, the lecturer strolled in and she adjusted a bit but I couldn't hold it so I pressed on.

Me: hello.
Her: hello.
Me: I'm Leo and you look stunning today.
Her: with a blush on her face she smiled and thanked me after which she said I'm Josephine but call me Josie.
Me: so Josie,I believe you know his class is very boring, let's step outside for a bit.
Her: this is actually my first time in his class so I don't wanna judge just yet.
Me: (I leaned in to whisper to her as I place one palm on her thigh and began caressing) I'm sorry to say this but you're so fine, you give me goosebumps and I feel like going wild on you right now.
Her: hmmm, you know that's not right but no apologies needed cos you're turning me on right now and if you don't stop we may have to miss this class.

So I continued running my fingers slowly across her inner thighs,then seconds later she gripped my fingers and drove them to her pussy so I went to work. With my fingers,I searched for her panties but there was non and my mind kept telling me "lady on a mission" but I was too far gone to turn back so I continued tracing lines along her labia and clit for a bit to get her more juicy. I could hear her soft moans even though she tried holding it in by biting her lips,I was surprised to hear a louder aasshh ffuuck me as I shoved my middle finger slowly inside her. She held my hand then said we should continue in the rest room so we left the class for a better completion of the already started match.

She took me to the female rest room and then turned the table on me by pinning me to the wall and planting her lips on mine while her hands unbuttoned my trouser. She put her hands inside my briefs and began stroking my already hard dick and that resulted in my moaning reaction as we kissed intensely. I raised up her skirt from her thighs till her chest level and the sight of her boobs falling freely like the joyful twins made me smile  before gripping the left boob with my lips. I circled the areola with my tongue while playing with the other for a bit before switching the left for the right and continued sucking as she moaned and caressed me. I knelt on the floor in-between her already separated legs then began licking and sucking her already wet pussy,her moan got so high and I was intoxicated to do more.

With my middle and ring fingers,I finger fucked her with different variations,angles and positions till she clinged her thighs tight and almost breaking my fingers as she said under her breathe "please don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, I'm cumming". I obeyed and did it faster to increase the intensity of the orgasm and it worked. Giving me a condom she brought from her bag,she said "please fuck me, just fuck me,I want your dick in me" so I did after wearing the condom and putting her on one of the sinks for deeper penetration and slowly thrusting in her juicy honeypot. I enjoyed the clapping sound our waist made and the slurping made by our genitals as they communed together in sexual harmony that made her cry out "faster, please faster,harder, deeper, don't stop" and with her legs on my ass chicks she drew me closer as she cummed the second time. With happy smiles on her face,she kissed me deeply and intensely then whispered to my ear "thank you so much for this, it's more than I was expecting today from my bf",she was about leaving me behind when I signaled her that I'd like to cum to so she opted to gimme a blowjob. She was few minutes in when I made her do the deep throat as I shot my sperm drop after drop down the back of her throat as our eyes met again. She licked the last drop from the head then spanked my ass and as I dressed up,she saved her number in my phone and mine in hers with an "I'd call you again for a repeat of this, very soon" WhatsApp message before we went to continue the class.


         LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top