GuidePedia

4
MY FIRST TIME

I like that dress,I like the way it hugs your ass so well she said as she moves closer to have a feel of the cloth and my ass or that was just a way for her to feel my ass cos to me it felt more than an ordinary touch. Her name was Lizzie, a friend from the neighborhood and we've been bonding well for a while now. She grabbed my ass and caressed it quite nicely and surprisingly I enjoyed it so I bit my lower lips and moved a bit. When she was done I said to her

Me:nicely done miss,I wish I could do that to my guy but I'm not that good.
Her: a guy?,you don't need a guy for that.
Me: yes a guy,why do you sound surprised?
Her: nothing, just think I could teach you a few tricks a guy can't teach you.
Me: really?,but I'm not a bisexual.
Her: I didn't say you were one,I just know most girls are bisexual and I can assure you that you'd enjoy it.
Me: enjoy it how(before I could finish my sentence, her hands was caressing my boobs).
Her: something like this is what I mean(she keeps caressing it).
Me: my grace was that we were inside my room and alone at home, I had to stop her cos it was getting to me. Lemme try it on you(putting my hands on her boobs and romancing it).
Her: just continue, you're getting there.

Soon she started moaning as I kept caressing and I was getting turned, she held my hand on the spot and continued romancing her boobs until I was able to remove my hand. She looked at me with what seemed to be desire in her eyes and asked,"why did you stop,it felt really good and better than you claim ". "But I've not done it before to a girl" I answered then she said "it's same as with a boy and it's even more fun,just come on let's do it,not like I'd bite you but if you don't wanna continue after turning me on then no problem cos I won't force you" after which her face turned sour. I felt guilty for it even though I was also turned on so I drew close to her and asked "can I caress your bare boobs" and immediately her eyes lit with a yes response but I replied "I've not done this before so you'd have to put me through" and she said "OK". She laid on her back then removed her top and bra but I froze with no idea what to do which she noticed then lured me in with her smooth words as she put my hands on her boobs. I gradually started caressing them and while her moans were getting to me, the feeling against my palms were also amazing. She sat up then removed my top and bra before positioning me to lie on my back with her on top me and staring deep in my eyes before using her lips to clap my nipple and flicked it with her tongue. " ohhh gosshh" was all that could escape my lips with some moans cos it felt so warm and amazing as she continued sucking and biting slightly. I was seeing stars right about now until she stopped, kissed my lips and asked if I was enjoying it to which I nodded yes then she kissed me and unconsciously I returned the kiss. Next I knew,her hands were caressing my cheeks as the kiss got more intense and her hands went across my ears and down my neck to my shoulders and now my boobs and nipples. As she caressed and pinched my nipples,it heightened the pleasure waves going from my nipples to the recess of my brain that I just kept moaning in her mouth and losing consciousness. It's pleasure was so high and different from what I'm used to experiencing so I just lay down on the bed and moan while she did her work of art on me as I kept moaning,I was sure I was being heard outside but the pleasure was too much for me to hold back my pleasure screams. I felt her lips go across my chin and chest till my nipples where she sucked and bit slightly one after the other while I caressed her head and back. My panties was now drenched with my wetness that I had to tell her to take it off since I was feeling uncomfortable, she did then went for my clit at once while still sucking my nipples. I was going out of my mind with pleasure as she continued stimulating my clit as she planted kisses down my tummy to my navel where she sucked for a bit then to my waistline as she kissed sideways. Unconsciously my legs were going wider apart and i was soaking the sheet,she was almost close to my pussy when I felt a rush of water force escape through my pussy and I began squirting. My fuses were almost blown but she didn't stop even though I wanted her to but need the pleasure to continue, she began flicking and sucking my clit while he finger went inside me and started stimulating something in the roof of my pussy. The pleasure I got from it's stimulation was only surmounted by that of my clit and I couldn't stop to ask what it was so I let her continue to keep my pleasure increasing. After a while she started fingering my pussy with varying speed and format I could only feel was increasing my pleasure that I went comatose only to be awaken by the orgasmic force causing my body to tremble as I cummed. Then she sucked me dry and kept sucking that I got wet again, my pleasure meter was warning me but I didn't care if it got broke cos the pleasure was too good to stop. She opened my labia with her fingers then starting licking and sucking my pussy walls which she did so graciously well,I throw my legs around her and placed my hand on her head as I kept cumming uncontrollably. The warmth of her moist tongue and lips was so comforting I wish it stayed forever but it lasted for about an hour then she stopped. I was overly satisfied so I let her join me in bed.

Me: thank you for exposing me to this world of pleasure.
Her: no problem pretty,just call me anytime you need me.
Me: oh,that'd be nice. Thanks.
Her: you're welcome.
Me: so what was that thing you touched in my pussy roof.
Her: well,I won't tell you now. If I do,you'd forget me.
Me: thanks anyway.

We talked more and faded off to sleep slowly.


             LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top