GuidePedia

0
SUCCESSFUL

I was in the office going through some files when I heard a knock on the door so I asked who and it turned out to be her.

Me: hey Phoebe,how you doing?
Her:hello,I'm doing well,thank you.
Me: come in and have a seat. So how's your husband?
Her:that's what I came for.
Me: oh,OK so?
Her: things have been good since that session you had with us. The last time we made love was OMG. I walked in on him reading the bible so he said he had something about me he'd want me to listen to. He read:
        "How beautiful is your feet without shoes  oh my love!,the joint of your thighs are like jewels. I'd awaken at your north and come down south,blow upon your garden that your spices may flow out,I'd enter into your garden and eat your pleasant fruit" so I replied, "if this is what i think it means then I'd be waiting in the room".

He followed behind me, carried me off the ground like it was our honeymoon and off to the room where he dropped me on the ground then we kissed passionately for a minute as his hand ran through my body as did mine on him. We stopped to remove our clothes, I removed his while he removed mine till my undies,turned me around,raised my hair then planted a deep kiss on the base of my neck. "Ahhh", I moaned as his lips touch my skin,I felt the waves of sexual tension course through my vein like a ripple effect and it brought me to my knees. He spanked my ass cheeks and being the first time, it felt so amazing so I let out a little moan. He removed the hook of my bra then planted kisses down my spine till my ass crack,up the left half of my back in a zig zag manner and down the right in the same way till my waist. Although his ass eating game was off but I really enjoyed the blissful romance between his lips and my skin. He flipped me around,jammed his lips with mine and we began kissing intensely as I caressed and my nails scratched on his back. He proceeded to my neck as he planted kisses downwards my cleavage and past my boobs and across my tummy till my navel and waist line. In the same sensual manner he returned upwards across my tummy to my right boob where he licked,sucked and caressed for a while before moving on to the left one. As he sucked he tried fingering me but I stopped it after a short while cos it was hurting me then when he was done I put him to lie then went down on him,feed on his junior for a bit then prepared to ride him. I was so dripping and sensitive that as his dick entered me and stretched my pussy walls,it felt like a new string of pleasure in me was plucked every time it got deeper and I could feel every inch of his man meat slide against my walls with less friction. As I felt every pleasure button in me send signals relaying up and down my spine to my brain, I moaned and mumbled in tongues I couldn't understand. As I bounced on him,his erection glided my pussy walls and went farther every time,discovering a new path of pleasure but when it got too much,I just grind my hips on him while his dick moves in a circular motion inside my pussy as he tries to pinch my nipples. The experience was mind blowing that I didn't want it to stop. I bounced, grinnd and whined on his hard meat and it tasted better and different today,I enjoyed every bit of it that I lost count of number of orgasms because this session was heavenly until he brought me back with a loud moan and his shots of sperm hitting on my walls immediately after. Seconds later his dick got flaccid and like a lump I fell on his chest as we cuddled and bask in the heat of the moment as we applauded ourselves. We drifted to sleep in our warm embrace but woke up to the sound of the alarm at 6:00am. It felt like a 5mins sleep,"How time flees when we enjoying life".


         LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top