GuidePedia

0
LOVE

Tanya soliloquizing; if I haven't been in love before then I'd have thought this was just the first love syndrome but I have enough times to tell,even my friends and family know I glow anytime I'm around her. I can't wait to make her mine but I don't know, what would she say if I asked her to marry me when I can't find the words worthy enough to quantify the extent of my love for her...(phone rings,Nadia calling)

Me: hola
Her:please teach me Spanish.
Me: mi amor,I would. You know I love you too much to say no.
Her:I love you too,more than you know. Would you like to hangout this evening.
Me: unfortunately I can't say no to you so just gimme the address.
Her: Hollywood boulevard,4th street. A friend of mine is doing a book launching and I secured us some of our favorites, it's by 4pm.
Me: I'd be in your house by 3pm,just look stunning for me.
Her: you know I would, I'd be waiting for you. Kisses...(call ends)

By 3 I was already at her place as promised and we were at the party by 4. After the events surrounding the launch were over, we went to take our reserved spot and drinks which we drank as we danced to the song on play. After the party, we took a bottle of vodka as we left and I took her to mount Lee where we sat and played on the Hollywood sign while we drinking our vodka. We touched ourselves sensually in certain places as we gazed at the stars and drank our drink. After a while,we boarded a train home and while in transit we kissed,caressed and smooched ourselves not minding who was watching and I think the alcohol added flavour to the moment.

When we were finally in the house,I laid on her bed as I saw a the basic instinct movie on Netflix while she made some popcorn and brought a bottle of wine with it. We ate and drank as we saw the movie but couldn't take in much before using our fingers to touch sensitive parts of our bodies. She put her hand inside my panties and used her fingers to work my labia as I caressed her boob from her singlet as we kissed intensely. I located that spot on her nipples and focused on it and she lets out some soft moans in my mouth while her fingers got to my hypersensitive clit and began rubbing and flicking. I broke the kiss and let out a loud moan and slowly I began to loose my focus and hold on her boobs cos the pleasure for me was thrilling to my spine so I just laid back and let her work. She pulled my bra handles with her free hand to release my boobs then fixed her mouth on them with her tongue flicking up,down and going in circles while her fingers did tremendous works on my clit and labia. After my first mild orgasm,she brought out her cum laced fingers then put them in my mouth. I tasted real good from tasting her fingers,we continued kissing with our tongues caressing our inner mouth as our lips glided against themselves. As we kissed,her hand found it's way inside my panties again and seconds later,I felt two fingers enter me and I let out a moan in her mouth but she continued kissing and slowly fingering. As her fingers kept thrusting in and out,I slowly broke the kiss to ease the pressure and moan,she varied her speed and number of fingers she used. In a few minutes, I felt a vibrating force course through my body like an earthquake was taking place and as I continued shaking, I tightened the grip on my legs and almost breaking her fingers but she continued as I experienced a body shaking and toes curling orgasm.

After a few minutes to rest,I brought out the bullet vibrator with me for revenge so I exposed her boobs then interchanged the vibrator between both areolas as I kissed her with all the passion and  finesse in me. She moaned softly in my mouth as we kissed while I took the vibrator to her navel for a bit then her clit while stimulating her g spot with my free finger and her moans increased. Oh gosh,"how I love it when she moans like this ",I said to myself as I continued with the stimulation and in no time, she began to squirt and the bed was wet. As I was about to change the vibrator position, I recalled that I was suppose to propose today so I put the vibrator in her pussy and shut her legs with my knees as I proposed. " Nadia,Nadia,Nadia..." I called her name a few times to obstruct her pleasurable moment then asked, "would you marry me, would you be my Juliet and lemme be your romeo?" and she replied in a haste saying "yes my love, I'd marry you. Just continue your work on me" so I proceeded to suck and softly bite on her nipples and her moans increased, almost turning to screams of pleasure. I continued on her nipples and occasionally kissing her lips and nibbling allover her skin and sensitive parts. Minutes later she began to use the curse words as she experienced reoccurring orgasms then folded herself to one side of the bed after which I joined her. We cuddled,exchanged glances,kisses and ideas for the proposed wedding.


         LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top