GuidePedia

1
CLINIC

It's been long I had sex last and recently, my body has been craving his touch and although he knows cos i tell him, he's still denying me of the sexual healing. Today I've decide to visit him at work and hopeful he'd notice the subtle art of seduction I intend using then he'd do sometimes this time.

I wore one of my favorite gown,straight and showing off my assets with a tear in front that expose my thigh. A push up bra to show off my cleavage,mild make up with red lip stick and a heel to match with no panties underneath as I headed for his clinic. Lucky enough I got there when he was the only person on duty and there was no patients too so we sat down and talked. I made sure I was seated real close to him so his eyes would catch the sight of my cleavage and I crossed my legs in a way that the tear exposed my thigh and he saw it.

Him: you're looking gorgeous and ravishing today,I hope I can control myself today.
Me: thank you, hope you know all this looks and effects are cos of you?
Him: I know and it's working, in fact follow me, I can't take it anymore.

I followed him inside and he took me to one the beds,carried me to lie on it as I look up at the ceiling. He removed my heel from my legs one by one then put his hand under my left knee to raise it up as he planted kisses from the knee down my leg to my calf then up through the side knee and inner thigh till my pussy. I began to get wet from the romantic gesture so I kept biting my lower lips to hold the moan inside,he continued on the other leg and down through my knee and inner thigh then my slit where he flicked his tongue a bit. Like a doctor checking his patient, he put one hand inside my gown with was now halfway down my thighs and direct to my clit as he rubbed it and flick it subtly. He rubbed my pussy lips between his fingers from the left major lips to the minor and from the right minor to the major. I could no longer hold the moan inside so I was moaning softly as he touched me,he ran his fingers across my slit and noticed I was already dripping. Without warning of any sort,he shoved two fingers inside me and began to finger every reachable inch of my punani while my moan got louder and he loved it. He fingered me with so much skill and expertise that it felt like I could feel his fingers down my spine and in no time the bed under me began to shake in resonance to my legs shaking and eyes rolling on its own as I let out my first orgasm.

After some seconds of rest,he brought a stool to sit in the direction of my legs then drew me closer to him and pushed my gown up to my waistline. He put a pillow under my ass to elevate me a little then placed the tip of his tongue very close to my ass crack and slowly moved it upwards along that straight line and systematically widening and narrowing the tongue where need be. He moved his tongue along my perineum and labia while touching the slit and then my clit. He lick my clit for a bit then circled the clitoral hood for a while before coming down to suck the labia one by one. He buried his face in my pussy and stretched his tongue as far as it could then wiggled it inside me which helped him lick depth of my walls then he began to tongue fuck me. He was there with his tongue in me and giving me a plethora of sexual feelings that got me moaning and screaming for pleasure. I held his hair on the spot anytime he was hitting a spot as he sucked and tongue fucked me, he did it with so much grace that I lost count of how many times I had cum but out of nowhere I felt something. Like a very high voltage of electric current race through my entire body and I clamped he cheeks with my thighs while holding the sheet as I shook when the force of orgasm took over. I cummed in his mouth and was spent and need to recover so he gave me a little time.

I was weak and tired but still wanted more so immediately he was done taking of his trouser,I positioned myself for a doggy action and from nowhere he spanked me butt cheeks. "Aaaaassshhh aaahhh" I moaned as it felt good and like electric shock transferring current from my butt to the rest off my body as my goose bumps became visible. Immediately he shoved his dick inside my pussy from behind and I gasp and groan and could not stop moaning like crazy cos the pleasure was "MAD". I was sure the whole clinic was now hearing me but I couldn't control it,he was now thrusting in and out, I could not get enough of him so he continued. It took a while before I felt another orgasm build up in me and seconds later we both cummed together to seal the deal of an amazing sexperience. When he pulled out to clean up,I climb the bed cos I was so tired and didn't know when I slept off.


          LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top