GuidePedia

0
GIFT

"It's his birthday today and I'm lost on what to get him",I thought to myself while I was preparing his meal in wait for his arrival from work. We've been together for a while now and so far it seems promising so I put my all into it. I was going through the wonderful messages he sent me on my birthdays so maybe I could remix one for him when I remembered something. We've talked a lot about blowjob and how he loves it but I've been refusing on that but today, let's give him a surprise.

After the birthday meal,we got to the room,cuddled up in our warm embrace and began talking and reminiscing on past memories,catching fun off the good, bad and ugly ones then I reached for his dick. I began stroking it softly and his words gradually turned to low moans and he wanted to caress me when I held him,cuffed his hands to the head of the bed and tied his legs to the other end. With his dick hard,pointing upwards and making me wet and salivate,I had to go get some ice and honey from the fridge.

I rubbed his dick from the base to the tip with the honey then used a chunk of ice to draw lines from his forehead through his nose and lips then across his broad muscular chest and  tummy passing through his navel till his waistline. I just watched as he moaned and wiggled in pleasure while I continued by tracing circles inwardly round his left nipple before flicking his nipple with it. "Ohhh ggooodd,ffuccck mmeee,shit" he cried as he moaned. I did the same thing to his other nipple and I could tell he was loving it from the way he moaned and jerk while I flick his nipples with the ice. I was so wet and turned on by his moans right now that I needed attention downstairs so I sat on his face and began to ride on his tongue,I could feel every bounce,grind and whine up in the recess of my brain."Gosh!!",I was in the clouds and all I could do was moan,caress his head and take the journey slow and steady,I lost all concentration only to be brought back my the  orgasmic force that caused a series of vibrations all over me and a spontaneously recurring orgasm.

I came down off his face being partially satisfied then positioned myself between his thighs, knelt down then lowered my head on his semi erect honeyed dick. I sucked the honey off the tip before sucking on the balls for a bit, planted kisses on his inner thighs and ending at his knees before coming up to put his dick in my mouth. I clamped my lips around the honey laced base while my tongue swirled the tip then slowly sucked the dick from the base to the top as he moaned like crazy. I held the base and stroked it half way as I sucked halfway from the head and his toes would stretch out every time I suck the head. I sucked, stroked,gagged and choked on his dick anytime I let it go down my throat a bit, I sucked until he cried out in pleasure "I'm cccuuuminng,aaassshh". Thread by thread I felt his sperm hit the back of my throat and I swallowed every drop of it and loved the taste. After a few seconds for recovery, I sucked his dick back to life before positioning it underneath me and lowered my now wet pussy on it. As it entered my pussy,it size stretched me walls as it slowly glide in till I was finally seated on his hips with my hands on his nipples. The feeling i got was over the roofs,as I bounced,whine and grind on the dick,I played with his nipples for a double stimulation and I could tell it worked cos his moan kept getting higher and taking me higher as we continued. Few minutes in,I felt my pussy muscles tighten round his dick and my legs shook as I experienced another orgasm. Seconds later,I felt his sperm hit my pussy walls shot by shot before getting flacid and sleeping off from my pussy. I was totally satisfied so I leaned in on his ears and whispered,"happy birthday love, that was your gift" while he smiled and gave me a "thank you". I laid my head on his chest while our body was on the bed and romancing them selves as drifted off to sleep.


              LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top