GuidePedia

2
FREDA 2


"I enjoyed what happened between Freda and I the last time and would like it to happen again but then she's my student, what if she goes around telling everyone of her friends who might tell the wrong people, how would the class see me, what would happen to me",these thoughts ran through my mind till a knock on the door brought me back to reality. "Come in",I said and shockingly she was the one.

Her: good morning sir.
Me: morning Freda, how are you today?
Her: I'm fine sir,as she slipped a note in my pocket and said it be opened when she leaves.

When I finally got to opening it,it said "thank you sir for the last time and I hope there'd be more like that, please gimme your phone number sir" so I wrote a note of mine to her saying "slow your roll young lady, give me your number and I'd call you when I can".

Two hours later she brought her number again to my office and I ignored her cos I was quite busy then she stretched out her arm to put in my pocket. Seconds later she was trying to kiss me but I stopped her,"Freda, have you forgotten where you are?", will you get out of my office right now. With surprise and defeat written over her face she walked out of my office to her classroom I suppose.

It's been 2 days since she gave me the number and I haven't called but I was in her class about to teach again. Surprisingly she sat at the front roll where I keep my textbook. "Good morning sir" the class greeted and I responded,I couldn't help but notice that her eyes were glued to my body but I had to ignore for the class to go on. I turned to face the board as I put down my topic and on turning back,her cleavage was all in my face saying "hi" cos she opened another button and positioned her push ups very well. I couldn't let myself down in class so I had to focus on the topic at hand rather than her attractive c cup boobs and hoped my small head wouldn't let me down. I was about leaving the class when she signal to ask a question which I answered and told her to see me in my office for further explanation. Like a loyal friend,she followed me to the office, smiling and making all her assets obvious. While in the office,I inquired of her age and thank God she was the ripe age,I spelt out all the many ways it could go wrong but she was persistent saying she needs it even if it's once in a month before she looses her mind and fail exams. I discharged her saying I'd send for her later just so I could think straight for a bit.

I was in her class on Thursday, now it's weekend where I thought I was safe from all her acts of seduction until I found the piece of paper she gave me with her digits on it then the war started in my head again. "Yes she's beautiful and really good looking with a tight ass,high esteem boobs, good height,a shinning dark skin and a wonderful smile, she's someone I'd want on a normal basis but she's my student and it's too much of a risk on so many levels" I thought to myself but then my head wanted the forbidden fruit when my heart was scared. I took a piece of paper and wrote down some rules of engagement which goes as follows "you don't contact me,I contact you whether in school or out, your performance in class must increase drastically, no flirting of any kind when in school, the day I get a hint of it from someone else,we call it off" and some other rules I wrote for her to sign when we meet.

I couldn't help but notice how joyous and happy she was when I called and told her to dress up for the pool and meet me at the school junction in 20 mins. It was about 18 mins after my call that I drove by to see a girl I use to know now looking like an angel,shittt! I said to myself as I signaled for her to come over. She was dressed up really nice with a light blue mini gown exposing her fleshy thighs and my thought was OMG!, she was totally natural as I like them with her flats and neatly done all back. My eye balls were nearly leaving their socket as I stared at this angelic creature walk towards me with elegance and confidence beaming round about her and I said to myself "guy, you sure say na this your student be this". I was brought back to reality when she shot the car door, she was already in with her thighs pointing at me and I couldn't help but savour everything placed before me. I pulled out the form and told her to read and sign which she did without complain so I drove off and in no time we were at the pool.

As she walked with me from the car to the dressing room,all eyes were on her just admiring her since she became more tempting in her swimsuit and all I could think of was "all eyes on me" by tu pac. She couldn't really swim so I had to teach her that too or maybe she lied to get closer to me as she kept caressing me and trying to kiss me then the DJ just played temptation by p square and I sang to her to let her know what she's putting me through.

Me: you've been trying to eat me in the open,are you sure you can do this here?
Her: sir, I'm ready for you anywhere anytime.
Me: I was somewhat surprised but told her to open her pussy and take very close to the pool's water inlet and she did, seconds later she began to bite her lips and moan for pleasure.

Not very noticeable but she continued as she enjoyed the feeling it gave,I pulled closer to spank her ass and pinch her nipples and her moan got higher as she held me close. Minutes later I stopped her and took over with my middle finger driving smoothly in and out of her wet pussy as she embraced me really tight and almost digging her fingers in my back but I could swear she scratched me a few times. She could feel my erection and was about to gimme a hand job when I stopped her so we get a room,she got a bit angry so I bought us a can of black bullet each as we went to our room.

Immediately the door was shut behind us,she jumped on me and began nibbling on my ears as I tried pulling my brief,I dropped her on the bed where I pulled off her suit and planted kisses on every spot as I go. I made her lie on her tummy then began writing poems with my lips down her spine till her ass cheek,I enjoyed as she moaned, groaned and squirmed from every contact my lips made. She was the loud type and I enjoyed as she moaned to the works on her body,I ate her butt cheeks,back knees before reaching to eat her honeypot from behind. I turned her over then started planting kisses all over from her knee upwards through her inner thighs and ending at her pussy lips. I held and worked on her thighs little a harpist works on his harp as I enjoyed watching her move to  my touch and reach orgasm. Few minutes later I was all up in her pussy making lines of symmetry on both her pussy lips before tongue fucking her till another orgasm. She tasted really good if I was to confess so I continued eating,licking and sucking on her juicy meat until some minutes later when I slowly slide my dick into her promise Land. Every inch I went she jerked as though she was being pricked but begged me not to stop so I just continued hitting on that pussy as she did all manner of acrobatics on the bed. I wanted to continue going but it was almost getting late so I poured my focus into cumming and in minutes,I shot my shot but it was held back by the condom. She hugged me really tight as she tried catching her breathe and appreciated me.


         LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top