GuidePedia

0
SURUKA WORKS

It's been almost a year since I put to birth and my sex life if I'm being blunt has being as boring as golf and unsatisfactory. I hardly get wet and even when I do it dries up almost immediately, my libido has never been this low either and it scares me. Even though my king in shinning amour is very understanding and not complaining about it,I feel guilty for not satisfying him as much as he wants. I've tried many drugs but they were not giving the expected result until I stumbled on the online advert of SURUKA PUSSY BLASTER AND ENERGIZER. I bought some then took as prescribed and pleaded with him to join me in taking it which he agreed.

It's was about 2hrs later when I realized my pussy was dripping and my panties almost drenched,I was feeling horny  and needy but the time was not in my favour and my baby was not yet asleep. About 15mins later,my baby finally dozed off so I dropped him in the other room and locked the door. Not thinking clearly cos of the rate at which I was horny,I went straight into the room,freshened up and put on my see through nighty with nothing under. He was on a movie when I seductively strolled pass him to close the curtains before going to join him on his sit and whispered in his ear "my one and only,please suspend your movie and attend to horny wife". He turned,smiled and replied " I thought you'd never ask" before turning of the TV and looking dead into my eyes and turning me on the more.

Then he placed his palm on my cheek and drew lines with his finger tips along my cheek and down my throat as my breathe kept getting heavier and I was almost moaning. He continued down my chest and along my boobs,I couldn't take it any more so I rushed his lips with mine and started kissing and sucking as I caressed his body but he subdued me then tied my hands to the table and my legs spread apart but tied to the chairs. I was totally naked now as I  laid on the cool tiled floor while he continued what I call his sexual  work of art on my now hyper sensitive skin,thanks to SURUKA product. He continued his lines round my nipples till they were hard then down my tummy and along my waistline he continued while I moaned like crazy. He continued his sketches across my clit a couple of times and I'd jerk upwards cos the feeling I got was so amazing but he didn't stop there and I could feel and orgasm build up in me. As he continued his sketches down my inner thigh,I gave way to the orgasm and began shaking vigorously like a leaf in the storm as I experienced my first orgasm and wanted more unlike before. He drew down my inner thigh to my back knee and calf till the sole of my feet then up my other leg till my pussy which he opened wider with his fingers. He baby kissed my labia and clit before putting his tongue inside my pussy and licked all my pussy walls as far as his tongue could go and the feeling was like nothing I've felt before. As he sucked my pussy and clit,I experienced another mild orgasm then he continued stringing kisses from my waistline and across my tummy till my nipples. Like the effects of a ripple, I felt the sexual wave course through my body and making my nipples hard again. Immediately his warm lips clap my nipple and his tongue working on the tip,I felt a warm and soothing feeling cover my whole body as I got wet the more. He paid the same raft attention to the other nipples and I just kept moaning like never before then he came up so we kiss sexually. As our lips glided on themselves, I was getting honey the more and after a while he put his dick inside my cum filled pussy and though it felt so smooth as it got in,my walls stretched wider to accommodate his size. I tried putting my leg round him or holding him as he thrust in and out but I was still tied but it didn't reduce the wonderful feeling I got. He was just 2mins gone in his thrusting motion when I felt my pussy tighten around his dick and "oh my god" that was something else before I experienced another orgasm and the vibrations on me this time caused the chairs and table to move a bit. He continued thrusting for a while longer that I experienced 2 other body shaking orgasms more than the usual then he gave a little moan as he shot his sperm inside of me thread by thread till he was through.

We went to wash off together and talked about why it felt so sweet and different today then we realized SURUKA works. I came out and finally went to check on my baby if our noise woke her but thank God it didn't cos I was thinking of going for another round right now. Since that day thanks to SURUKA products,the boredom in my sex life has been filled with fun and adventurous sex.


            LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top