GuidePedia

0

 I woke up in his embrace and he was holding me really tight,it was the time was completely relaxed and found solace considering what had happened. Death is such an asshole, the sadness that gripped me from the day before had turned to tears and found its way to my pillow. I laid wrapped in his arms,I could feel his warm breath hit my earlobe and his erection poking my butt so I moved a little and hoped it'd wake him but it didn't. I pulled myself off his snuggle and with to pee but on my return,I noticed he was still deep in his sleep as he laid on his back with his erection poking out of his brief. I haven't been banged in a long while nor saw an enticing rod as this so I knelt near it to marinate it with my eyes and felt he'd wake up if I touched it but I did either way. My finger tips touched the head of his dick, my heart,I thought he'd woken up but his legs parted perfectly for me to pounce. I cupped his balls and started to stroke his dick and it got extra veiny,I got wetter and my honey cup kept throbbing. I took him in my mouth and then sucked him wet before climbing on his rod and letting it go all the way in. "Aahhh, feels so good",I thought to myself as it came in and just as I felt the full penetration,his eyes opened and was about to say aunty but I put my finger on his lips to stop him as I whispered shhhh and continued grinding. The feeling was mmmhhh aaaasshhh fuucckk . I had forgotten how amazing a good dick felt like,I wanted to scream out to the world but mmmhh shit,no. I threw my big big in his mouth and told him to suck it and don't stop,bite it a little aargggh sshhhitt, that was too good. I felt this eruptive explosion taking over my waist,deep in my belly and blowing out through my head. Damn.... That was an amazing cum,I had just fucked my cousin on the eve of my husband's death

Post a Comment

 
Top