GuidePedia

0
BIRTHDAY

I'm not in town and tomorrow is hope's birthday,I thought to myself while trying to get ready  for my day so I came up with a plan to make time so  I'll be back in time to wish her happy birthday and spend the whole day with her.

I was on my way to the airport when her call came in,
Her:hello.
Me: hey my chocomilo,how are you doing?
Her: honeypie,I'm sad.
Me: come on love,what's the issue this time?
Her: is it not my birthday,my birthday that would come anytime you're not in town to celebrate it with me and I don't want anybody else but my king.
Me: come on B,you know I can't forget that day. It's engraved in my heart and as for me being there,you know I'm always with you in spirit.
Her: I know but I still want you in flesh and I need you to give me that drug only you have.
Me: which drug this time?
Her:don't be like that with me, you know only you know how to communicate with my body and gives it what it needs. Please just disappear from there to here,I need you.(and the call ended)

I followed the last flight going my way and I got to town at about 8pm then made some arrangements before calling her again.

Her:papi.
Me: boo boo kitty,hope you're free now and for the rest of the night?
Her:yes papi but why?
Me: I sent something for you to elomaz hotels,please go get it now.
Her: hmm...OK,I would. Lemme dress up.(ends the call)

Thirty minutes later,she arrived at the hotel and was told by the receptionist to go on to room 17 to get it there. When she opened the room door to the suite,before her were rose petals of white and red colors on the floor leading to the bedroom where she met a neatly dressed bed with white bed sheet and red roses structured to say "happy birthday". I came out out of my hiding and she was both shocked,dumbfounded,amazed and happy to see me that she stood still for some seconds before running towards me with a big hug.

Her:my baby.
Me: my hope.
Her: this your surprise pre birthday arrangement eh,you just blew my mind away. Just too romantic.
Me: well...,thank god it worked cos that was the plan although this is just the beginning.
Her: really,so what else does my man have in store for me?
Me: just take off your clothes,let's go bath.
Her: OK dear,hold on.

We both pulled our clothes and followed the rose to the bathroom to meet a bath tub filled with water and  roses with candles on the side. I held her hand to help her get in before climbing in myself, laid down in the tub then she followed but her head was on my chest and her legs in between mine as she thanked me for putting up this romantic evening in preparation for her birthday. She held my dick in one hand while the other hand run through my chest and she began stroking my dick as she spoke "thank you for everything my love but the only way this night becomes excellent is if you fuck me like crazy today" and I replied "at your service my love my lady". She gave me a hand job as we kissed while bathing in the tub and I let out a little moan in her mouth every now and then when the pleasure got high. As she stroked and rubbed my dick from the base to the tip,I got closer to cumming so she continued with a varying speed and hand position when she felt like it till I got to that point and let out a loud moan as I cummed on her hands which she washed off then kissed my deeply before we got out of the tub.

I dried her body before drying mine then we were headed for dinner in the dark spot where I hid the table. She was surprised to see her favorite dish,a bottle of champagne,two glasses and a dim candle on the table. I brought out her seat,ushered her to sit before getting to sit down while we ate and talked about many things till it was 00:01am on her birthday. I sang her a birthday song and wished her happy birthday and happy life ahead and it made her feel a bit emotional then I came close to plant a kiss on her head and lips. Immediately,she threw her arms round me,didn't let go off the kiss and stood up with me so we started kissing intensely as we stepped backwards to the bed. When we feel on the bed with her on top,she whispered to me saying "it's my turn to please you" then she began sucking my nipples and biting it a little so I let out a soft moan. She stroked my dick as she continued sucking my nipples, when it got to fullness, she got on her knees and began sucking the head and juggling the balls and that sent a sexual wave like an electric current coursing through my veins. I threw my head back and moan as she kept sucking the head and occasionally let it go down her throat to the base till she chokes and then brings it out. She continued stroking, sucking and choking for a while before coming to whisper to me "I want you to come in my mouth today" then went back to business but this time sucking got sweeter. It didn't take long anymore then I mumbled in between moans,"I'm cumming" and seconds later I shot my sperm in her mouth thread by thread and she swallowed it all after licking the last drop off the tip.

I held her by the hand and made her sit on my thighs with her legs wide open then I went straight for her dripping pussy to finger her as I whispered in her ear "you did good" and all she could do was moan. I fingered her with my index finger as I sucked that erogenous stop on her neck where it meets her shoulder and she threw her head back and moan while caressed my neck. I bent my head to suck on one nipple as she rub and pinch the other one while I stimulate her clit and g spot with my thumb and index finger respectively. It wasn't long before squirt started to gush out of her pussy so I focused more on the clit to force it out and in seconds,the floor was wet with squirt.

I laid her on her back and opened her legs like I was about to carry out a delivery process then attacked her swollen clit with my tongue. I flicked her clit in all directions and she'd jerk anytime my tongue touched the tip so I circled the hood and her moan increased while she brought her hand to massage my head and hold it on the spot she got more pleasure. As I drove my fingers into her wetness she gasp,arched her back upwards then "ffffuuck" was all she said before falling back to enjoy the moment. Leaving no leaf unturned, I fingered her pussy with different styles and variation that she loved it and kept saying all kind of shit that had no meaning to me. I continued fingering her till I felt her thighs tremble followed by her body and voice and she exploded her cum on my fingers and I watched it roll down my palm. I licked one finger,gave her the other which she sucked then I began writing birthday notes on her inner thighs with my lips and she squirmed anything my lips touched her skin. I continued planting kisses on her waistline from left to right then up her tummy to her navel while I flicked and sucked as she held my head on the spot. I continued up her tummy in a zigzag manner and I could tell every touch my lips made on his skin had a deeper effect from the previous one by the way she moaned,moved and breathe heavily. I kissed under both boobs before going to the cleavage then up her neck till her ear where I whispered "you taste amazing". I laced kisses from the back of her ears and down her neck to her shoulders where I sucked for a bit then across her cleavage till her boobs were I circled with kisses till the nipple then began to suck on it. I sucked and bit slightly on the nipples and her moan continued increasing as she mumbled some shit in between moans and my dick was crying to fuck her crazy but I had to wait. I sucked her nipples till she experienced another legs shaking orgasm and was breathing like a sprinter who just finished 100m so I gave her a little time to rest.

When she was done resting, I flipped her over on her tummy then started stringing kisses from the spot where her hair ends on her neck down her spine,ass crack and cheeks and her reactions were mild cos she was just coming out of an orgasm. I tongued her ass hole a bit then before spanking the cheeks and I could tell she liked it. I fingered her ass hole for a bit while she moaned like crazy then I planted kisses from her left back thighs down to the back knee where I sucked for a bit then  continued kissing down her calf to her ankle and sole. I sucked the toes on the leg from the smallest to the biggest then from the biggest of the right leg to the smallest. I stringed kisses from the heel through the calf to the back knee where I sucked for a bit then up the thigh till the butt cheeks where I plastered with kisses all round before positioning her in the doggy style then gave her head from behind. Immediately my tongue touched her pussy lips,she started shaking and I knew another orgasm was on the way so I started tongue fucking her while in that position and she cummed in my mouth but I continued tongue fucking her till I was satisfied though she had another orgasm. As she knelt on the bed with her head bent down and my hand on her hair, I knelt behind her and spanked her ass cheeks a couple of times and she groaned for pleasure. I fingered her ass hole again for a bit then stroked my dick before putting it in her pussy from that position and as it entered slowly, she gasp in between moans and mumbling till I was total in. As I gave it her from behind, I spanked her ass cheeks and she'd increase the speed with which her ass hit my hip for a thrust in,we continued spanking, whining, grinding and going harder or faster as she wanted it for a long while and seconds after she cummed the second time, I shot my sperm thread by thread into her. My dick grew flacid and fell out then we both fell on the bed and cuddled as we spoke.

Her: thank you so much for this body breaking sex filled with countless orgasms.
Me: we have some more to go,I just want you to rest a little.
Her: OK then, I'll be waiting.

About 30 minutes later,I drew closer to her and used my finger to stimulate her clit while sucking her nipples and although she was asleep, the impulses unconsciously made her open up till she woke up moaning. I increased the speed I used in rubbing her clit while slightly biting her nipples as she threw her hand over my neck and continued moaning. "Oh how her moans drove me crazy" I said to myself as I licked her ear,we kissed and she refused to let go in her bid to reduce her moaning. It was not until I shoved three fingers inside her and she gasp deeply that she let go off my lips but I continued fingering her with different styles and speed while varying the numbers of my finger in her. Most time it'll look like she went comatose only to be resuscitated by and imminent body shaking orgasm. I fingered her, tongue fucked her, sucked and licked her erogenous spot till she cummed so much that she begged me to hold for a little rest so I did and 30 mins later we were back at it. We kissed, I sucked her nipples,navel,clit and entire pussy  as we started again till she was dripping wet before I give it to her the missionary way. Due to her wet highly sensitive pussy, as I rammed my dick in,she dug her fingers into my back and let out a pleasure cry while I moaned. As I continue thrusting in and out but slowly increasing my speed,just some seconds in,she wrapped me tight with her legs and squeezed me between her arm then I felt a surge of vibration run through my body. It was when she started cumming that I knew the vibrations was from her so when she was done I changed the style to cowgirl. As she rode on me dick all happy,whining,bouncing and grinding, anytime I start stimulating her clit she just lost concentration and freeze up while moaning like crazy till I stopped. I occasionally spank her or played with her nipples as she rode but when it comes to her overly sensitive clit,she'd rather stay and enjoy herself and that gave her two eyes rolling and toes curling orgasm before we decided to change the style.

She stood on the close to the bed and then leaned forward to rest her hands on the bed while I stood behind her in wait for penetration. I used my leg to open hers a bit,fingered her pussy from behind and spanked her ass cheeks then she stood on her toes as she moaned and groaned for pleasure. I fingered her for a while longer as I occasionally spanked her until her legs started trembling from another orgasm and when she was done cumming,I supported her tummy with one hand then use the other to put my dick in her. With me hip hitting her ass cheeks and her moaning like crazy I gave it to her from behind in a steadily increasing speed and different variations that made her call my name as she moaned. We continued in this position for a while before I decided to take it hired a notch by raising her legs while her hands were rested on the as I  fucked her. As I raised her legs, I got deeper and faster and she moaned louder and we were at it for a while till she started shaking on my hands then I stopped and continued again and so we cum together and we did then fell straight to the bed. We had to monster strength to lie well cos we were really tired and breathing heavily but she didn't let me touch her for a while cos the sexual tension coursing through her body now was too much. And any touch made it heightened so I waited till she was ready then I helped her to lie well and wished her a happy birthday again before we faded off to sleep in out warm embrace. We woke up and spent the whole day today playing games.


               LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top