GuidePedia

0

We've been chatting for a while but I've been getting mixed signals from her so I was a little reserved with our conversation until the day fate chose to let it happen. I was just surfing the net when her message came in and it read,"I'm kinda bored at home, can you please come take me out" so I took up the offer since it was an excuse for me to go out. 


I must confess,she was radiating beauty allover and was dressed to kill, she was  putting on a red short bodycon dress with black heels and her styled natural hair. I could tell at that instance that she was wanting to get me high but I had to take a chill pill till we got to the eatery where we spent some time. She chose a very secluded place for us to sit so we began catching up when I tried touching her hair and she shut her eyes like it was a kiss. As the conversation got intense,I could see her nipples poking out while she clinged her legs together like she was uncomfortable but I suspected her juice soaked her panties so we were on our way cos it was getting late. The silence in the car was deafening so I had to kick start a conversation.


Me: madam!

Her: Leo.

Me: why didn't you tell me you were attracted to me all this while.

Her: huh!

Me: come on don't be like that,I noticed everything that pointed towards the sexual tension you had when we spoke and I can still see a few of the signs.

Her: what did you notice?

Me: your heart racing, the droplets of perspiration on your neck, your nipples getting hard(she quickly covered it and I smiled), your legs you were clinging was cos you were dripping right?

Her:(with a surprised face) No!! Why would you think that?

Me: come on, it's just the two of us you can talk to me.

Her: do you have the track girls need love too by summer walker featuring drake?

Me: uh,yes I do,but answer my question.

Her: don't worry, just play it and you'd get most of the answers there.


So I did put on play and we sang to the song then she told me,"girls can never say they want it" and I replied "so are you saying you need love or a dick with no complication?" Which is it.


Her: let's begin with the dick with no complication and see where it goes.

Me: ok then, you know I'm down for whatever so long we're specific.

Her: I know, I've read your stories.


As we walked into her apartment, the conversation continued

Me: uh! So you know about my blog

Her: come on now, don't be silly,who doesn't.

Me: I'm really humbled and honoured at the same time.

Her: if you say so...so would you want anything for dinner?

Me: no,I just wanna bathe, hope you don't mind?

Her: not at all,go on.


I was washing my face when I heard the bathroom door open and close and before I could turn around,her hands were allover me, caressing my chest and tummy and dick as she planted kisses on my back while the water kept running. I turned around,put her on the wall as we started kissing intimately while our hands caressed our bodies sensually. I turned her around and planted kisses from the base of her neck and down her spine to her hip where I kissed along the waist line for a while then I ate and spanked both ass cheeks before making her turn around again. This time, after nibbling or her ear lobes and kissing her lips intensely,I planted kisses across her cheek and neck then slowly down her cleavage. Her moan was driving me wild that I spent some extra time on her nipples sucking, grazing and pinching as it was one of her spots. She was almost climbing the walls and scratching my skin from trying to get a grip on herself as she let out the whole pleasure from her mouth but it didn't distract me as I continued kissing down her tummy and to her navel which I flicked in all directions with my tongue and she seemed to enjoy it. I continued along her lower tummy and waistline then down the inside of her thigh and up the other,I kissed her pussy lips and made a vibrating sound on her pussy which got her legs shaking and she begged me to lay on the ground. The anticipation was exactly where I wanted it to be so I let her lie down, ignoring the pussy,I continued by sucking on her toes one after the other till I was done with both legs then I stringed kisses from the calf to the tibila and the back knee then along the inner thigh and across the clit down the other leg. I spread her legs and went for the pussy and just a flick of my tongue made her whole body tremble as she experienced an orgasm. Fuckkk  ahh ffuckk shhhh shit and Immediately she got herself,we both washed up and went off to sleep.

Post a Comment

 
Top