GuidePedia

0
SEXPERIENCE

I was introduced to this sexpirence blogspot and since then I just can't get enough of his stories although I wish I was the girl in every single story I read. The way it speaks to my soul and triggers my sexual senses is unlike that of any lover I've ever had so I've been forced to chat him up and he responds really well. I've succeeded in pulling him out for a date at my place and a sex experience I'd not forget in a hurry even though it's just this once in my life cos I can't just imagine getting married with my sex history and only God knows if my hubby would be bad too. He's suppose to be at my place by 10pm today then we kick off from there,I just hope I don't die from pleasure today but on a second thought, what other better way is there to die than to die in pleasure?.

He kept to time and arrived my place exactly 10 and for some reason I felt honoured so I smiled from ear to ear while ushering him in. We had a little conversation before I invited him for dinner,he honoured my invitation and we ate together. With me feeding him and vice versa then sharing some meats with our mouth and kissing in the process. Gosh!,it was so romantic for me like I was with an angel of romance so I enjoyed every bit of it. Laughing at his jokes,falling and rolling on his body just to touch him and hold his tool.

After the food digestion and some conversation, we decided to go bathe so we went in the bathroom together. We were under the shower for some minutes before I let go of the embrace then he washed himself while I watched and enjoyed the feeling I got from watching him wash his seductive body. He watched his sizeable biceps and triceps then arms before his chest,tummy and back, I was already dripping wet at the moment with my juices rolling down my inner thighs while enjoying the show. He was about to wash his legs when I stepped in,put my palm on his cheek then planted a long sensual kiss on his lips accompanied with the words,"lemme do that for you ". I kissed him again and almost forgot I was suppose to do something else cos " oh fuck me ",his lips were so soft,red and he's an amazing kisser. The way our lips glided against each other and our tongues romanced our inner mouth while his hands caressed my ass as I did his entire body open to me. Our breath became one and I was almost on another plain when my hand touched his erection just poking me on my belly and though not extra large, got me in shock and out of words cos it was my perfect size. I found myself going down on my knees with awe for his dick like I was hypnotized and I just put it in my mouth and let it go down my throat before realizing how far it has gone. I choked then brought out as I began stroking the base while marveling at the amazing piece of art in my hand. As I let my hand go up from the base halfway and down again, my mouth went halfway down too then up again and my pussy continued dripping from the enjoyment. This went on for a while with occasional choking when I let it go down my throat after which he gave me a sign that he was very close so I just let it rain down on my face,eye lid, nose and lips. When he was done shooting off his sperm which tasted good by the way,I washed it off my face and his dick,then washed his legs too. Like he could read my mind, immediately I stood up to wash my body,he put me on the wall with my hands opened and rammed his dick inside my still dripping pussy and I quivered in response. As it entered me, it stretched my pussy walls so good I could feel the pulse in his dick as he continued thrusting in and out with one hand squeezing my ass and the other holding and dragging my hair. As his hips hit my ass,he spanked me occasionally and his dick touched my a-spot while constantly brushing my g spot and causing an orgasm build. Not long into the experience my legs began to shake  as the orgasm grew,I held on to the shower and like a surge of current the orgasm coursed through my veins and making me shake like a leaf as I cummed.

When we were done washing up after the mind blowing experience, we dried ourselves and went to the bedroom for continuation. I lay on the bed with hands above my head,my legs wide open and wearing a seductive face while he stood at the end just watching me twist and turn and I could see his dick rise again. Like a creeping baby,he crept from my feet and planting kisses in sensitive points as he came up and every kiss felt like the source point of sexual ecstatic waves going through me. He got to my lips and with his palms in mine and stretched out upwards,we kissed slowly, sensually and sexual,taking time to savour in every emotion as our lips caressed themselves. He kissed  down my neck to my shoulder and sucked on that spot for a bit before coming down my cleavage to concentrate on my nipples. He sucked both nipples one after the other,used the tongue tip to circle my nipples tip and slightly biting the tip of my nipples, it felt so good like it was the first time I'm experiencing it cos the stimulation was like nothing I've felt before. Goose bumps gradually became visible as he sucked and bit my nipples then after a while he went down kissing along my tummy till my navel where he sucked and flicked for a bit before planting kisses along my waistline. I was in a whole new world of pleasure singing sweet music in form of moans and dripping my wetness,he spread my legs open,placed two fingers on either side of my pussy for a better view then licked along the slit from the bottom to the top. His tongue stopped at my clit which he flicked for a while then circled round the hood before sucking,the feeling was so so wonderful I couldn't stop from moaning really loud. I was beginning to feel an orgasm build up in me when he stopped on my clit and went for my pussy walls just licking,sucking and leaving no leaf unturned. After licking,sucking and slurping,he tongue fucked me till I held his head with my thighs ,dug my fingers in his shoulder as I experienced another legs shaking and toes curling orgasm.

He put me in the doggy position, tied my hands above my head to the bed board then planted kisses allover my ass cheeks and spanked me a couple of times before putting his dick in me. As he began thrusting, he held me hair backwards and spoke dirty things that surprisingly hyped the fun of the moment even when I taught I was at the peak already. Without knowing I called out to him saying "daddy,spank me daddy, fuck me harder daddy" and he continued giving to me even more than what I wanted and I kept moaning like crazy as I was having the time of my life. He continued for a while longer occasionally spanking and pinching my nipples while holding my hair until I was close to another orgasm. As the sexual current ran through my body and I experienced another orgasm,I felt his sperm hit my pussy walls thread after thread till he was done shooting his shots. We were both worn out and said to rest a bit before washing off only to wake up at about 6am in each others arms.


           LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top