GuidePedia

0
REUNION

(Lisina's phone rings)
Her:hello,who am I unto?
Me: babe it's not fair,you just forget me like that.
Her: nah,I've just been too busy. No time for myself even.
Me: oh!,that's bad. Why not let me help you ease off today at your place, let's say by 9pm.
Her:hmm...I don't know.
Me: come on,you know you stay alone and you'd be lonely. Lemme make it up to you.
Her: OK,just lemme know when you're coming.
Me: sure I would.

I got to her place at about 9:30pm with a surprise package,she let me in and we talked a bit after I sat down before handing the present over then making my way to the kitchen to get something to eat. We went at the dinning and we both ate out of my plate while I poured my heart out to her.

Me: baby,you know I love and I know I did you wrong. I'm sorry,this is me crawling back to you, please forgive me.
Her:I've forgiven you for a while now, I don't hold grudges for long.
Me: thank you... but something else.
Her:Freya,yes I still love you, I love you so much that I still know you like the back of my hand.
Me: I love you more, I think about us every single day,you're always the first and last thought on my mind. I want you, I wanna be your ride or die.
Her: I'd love that so much,I love you and would love to be with you but my parents and our country don't support it. I'm trying so hard to kill the feeling but it just gets stronger(sobbing).
Me: fuck the country right now, my heart is on the line. I respect your parents but I love you too much to let go.
Her: but there's nothing we can do.
Me: I can think of something cos I'd die if I lose you again but for today take me by my hand and let's do what lovers do.
Her: with pleasure my lady.

She took me by the hand and we went through the bedroom where we pulled our clothes and to the bathtub for a cool bath. As we washed and romanced our body,we talked on possibilities of us leaving the country together to save our love and it looked feasible, I was about saying something when she pinched the head of my nipples and the shock like the effects of a ripple ran through my entire body from my nipples and out my mouth as a moan. I was now lying with my back on her chest and pressing her boobs while she rested on the edge and continued pinching and playing with the tips of my nipples. Its been long I felt her touch and every touch she made felt new and hyped so I continued moaning cos the pleasure I was getting was the BOMB. As she rubbed my nipples with her fingers,she licked my ears and kissed me neck then slowly drawing lines from my nipple down  my tummy towards my honeypot. As her hand came closer to my pussy she triggered my sexual waves and my legs opened up on its own. She flicked my clit in all directions till it was swollen then she stopped, ignored my plea to continue and left the bathtub with me still in it. "That's for hurting me the first time" she said as she dried herself and went to the bedroom so I followed.

I saw her lying on the bed with her legs wide open so I went for the vibrator where it use to be then started from the sole of her feet since it's one of her erogenous zones. I used it on her toes and feet then slowly up the side of her right leg,she began moaning as I came closer to her pussy. I started from the heels of the left leg with the vibrator and went upwards in a zigzag pattern till her now dripping pussy. I used the vibrator on her pussy lips one by one before slowly putting it in her and i sucked her as the vibrator worked on her g spot and pussy walls. Her moans right now was so loud and making me wet but I continued and occasionally pinched her nipples till she experienced a legs shaking and toes curling orgasm. Then I went up her pelvis with the vibrator. Passing across her clit in a zigzag pattern going through her navel and tummy till her cleavage. I teased her by moving circles round the nipples while she begged me to fuck her with it but I refused then put it on her now hard nipples one by one till she was close to her orgasm before stopping. I put it inside her pussy then fucked her with a gradually increasing speed till she experienced another body shaking orgasm as her eyes rolled of it's own accord.

When she recovered, she did the same thing to me with some variations to my zones before putting her two end dildo in me while she put the other end in her pussy. We began our thrusting motion in a scissors manner to enable it go in and out of us,one of her legs under me while the other over me and so was I as we continued thrusting. We were both moaning and caressing our thigh,this went on for a bit longer then we both cummed at the same time. After regaining ourselves, we cuddled then she began to speak.

Her: this won't be the last time we do this, only you know how to communicate to my body like this.
Me: babe... so what's the plan?
Her: I'd go anywhere with you,just lemme know whenever you're ready and I'll be there.

We kissed had some hot romance before sleeping in our warm embrace.


           LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top