GuidePedia

0
SPEECHLESS

Him: get dressed, I'm coming to take you out.
Me: where to young man.
Him: uh,it's suppose to be a surprise so just wear something nice.
Me: hope you won't use me for ritual, you bad boy.
Him: you wey be good girl. I no want who go dey vomit coins for me so even if I be ritualist,I no go use you.
Me: na word you tell me so oh,for your mind oh.
Him: na you start am oh,wear cloth make you ready jor.
Me: okay sir,I'm waiting for you sir.
Him:if you look too irresistible, I'd leave my self control and do you strong thing.
Me: I'd be waiting for bad son of a good father.

Red is one color that drives him crazy so I decided to go on red today. I wore a red body con dress that exposed my thighs a bit and a black 6 inches heels, I used a colorless lip gloss and no make up but powder and my half roll hair. I opened the door for him when he knocked,he froze up for about two minutes after seeing me before he could spoke.

Him:why now, why you decide to make boys run mad today?
Me: why,wetin happen?
Him:you no look yourself for mirror, see as you set fire. Only you carry back and front,package come fresh join. Wetin self.
Me: awww(spinning around).
Him:make una leave me, I wan craze,she too fine.
Me: abeg no craze, abeg make we go.
Him:oya enter make we move.

He took me to best restaurant in town and ordered the best dish which we did Justice to but he didn't stop looking at me. I could feel his piercing gaze undressing me that I had to kiss him and whisper to him,"there'd be time for more later on". We were on our way he pulled over and said "I'm sorry, I can't hold it anymore, you're the equivalent of a beauty goddess" then baby kissed my cheek and came over to my side while I was blushing. He opened my door and put fort his hand to assist me out of the car,I rested on the side while he shut the door and moved closer to me. "You're amazingly gorgeous" he said " I look at you and I get speechless and senseless,now all I wanna do is devour you here and now seƱora " and before I could say anything,he started kissing me. Lips first then tongues, he hands was all over my body caressing and romancing me as we kissed, while my hands moved from his head to his shoulders and chest and ribs and crotch and thighs then back to his cock. The kiss was really intense and we moved slowly to the truck of the car.

With his hands on my waist,he lifted me on the truck and said "you taste and smell good" and I replied "grazie signore". He nibbled on my ear,tongued it and kiss down my neck to shoulder as he caressed my boobs from my dress, it felt so good I had to lean on his other shoulder and moan " please don't stop". I was already horny and it felt so good that you touch me where I feel it,without spending time on my boobs,your hand was already between legs and headed for my wet panties. With your index finger hooked to it,you slowly pulled it down and I systematically raise my hips one by one to let the panties pass and with now time it was on my ankle.

With the tips of your fingers you traced fainted lines from my knees through my inner thighs to my pelvis, I could feel my clit throbbing as you did. You flicked my clit with your finger, rubbed the clit a few times and romanced my labia one by one and all I could do was moan and rub the body of the car. As you slowly put your index and middle finger in,I felt a wave of pleasure cross through my senses,you fingered me with so much perfection that I could not explain how I felt at that point,I just had to lay back,touch myself and enjoy everything. I was brought back to life when you stopped, carried me down and turn me around, with his hand on my scalp he bent me to touch the truck. He raised my dress with the free hand and spanked me twice on each ass cheek,I must confess it felt nice being the submissive.

He stroked his dick to full length and set to put it in me, as he put it in my pussy I could feel it stretch my pussy walls and as he banged me,I could feel everything,his hip hitting against my ass,his hand holding my hair and the other hand occasionally spanking my ass. I felt as his hip hit against my thighs, his cock hit my womb a few times and I screamed but it felt good all the same. I was feeling an orgasm build up inside of me from my core,when he increased his speed and said "I'm cumming" and I pleaded with him to hold on that I'm about cumming. I arched my back a little more and he slowed his thrusting speed and bent my head sideways to kiss me. The little shift I made made a lot of difference cos I could now feel the head of his cock brush against the roof of my pussy wall and hit my A spot. I felt his first shot of cum hit me when mine came, I could not hold myself from shaking cos my knees felt weak and my hands too. I just laid on the truck with hands beside me and let my orgasm flow as he nuts inside me, when he was out of me and I regained myself, I sucked the mixture of his sperm and my cum of his dick and helped him pull up his trouser. I cleaned myself with my panties, set it on fire then we were headed to my place.

I got in first and pulled him in with me,pulled my clothes off and made him do same before pushing him on the bed,tied his hands and legs to the four edges of the bed. I was still on heels,walked to my closet to get my horse tale before getting some ice from the refrigerator. I put one piece of ice on his mid chest,one on his naval and another on his crotch then whispered to him "now I'm the dominant my humble submissive". With the horse tail,I traced lines from his forehead down his nose and across his lips to his chin and through his neck and chest and down his tummy till his crotch,I came to his almost erect penis,traced along the body and the head. Watching it grow to full length was getting me wet,I started again from his left inner thigh to his knee and back up to his waist then down again through his knee to the foot and it's sole. I started from the right sole and across the toes to the feet, it's ankle, calf,knee and inner thigh till the balls. Watching him twist and turn from the ticklish and sexual feeling was amazing and the sight of his cock throbbing and pulsating at my command was turning me on big time. I paid deaf ears to his moans and pleas to stop so I used the horse tail some more until I was satisfied.

With one of the ice cubes,I circled you left nipple till it was rock hard then I lowered my mouth on it,I suck and bite it a bit,I sucked it till it was soft again. His moans echoing in the room was more than amazing for me,I did the same to his right nipple and sucked it real hard. With the ice piece I drew a V sign for both nipples to his navel,I pinched the navel a few times before carrying on with my lines till they ended at your crotch. I put a piece inside my mouth and proceeded to give him a blow job, as his dick came in contact with the ice in my mouth,he let out a scream but I didn't care so I continued to suck on his flute. The temperature of my mouth made the blow job last a little longer, I sucked and stroke, gagged and choked on his flute, swirl my tongue around the head occasionally and I could tell I was doing it right from the way he moaned and called my name but I didn't stop cos my goal was for him to nuts first in my mouth so I concentrated on the head more. Some minutes gone and he was ready to left go and I brought my head lower that the head of his dick touched the back of my throat then off it came hitting my throat walls and I tried to hold it back so it don't come rolling down cos of my position but a few came rolling down. So I stood up swallowed the one in my mouth and licked the rest from your dick and balls.

I didn't stop sucking his cock until it was hard again, I sat on it and the feeling I got as it entered my wet juicy needy pussy was unexplainable. I rode his dick with so much expertise that he could not help it,I did the cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, sideways cowgirl and the feeling of being in control was really good. I was experiencing my second orgasm of the night when he said "I'm cumming,take it slow then increase" and I did as instructed and it was successful. We both cummed in a split second difference then I fell on his chest and rested to catch my breath while playing with his nipples.

Him:wow!,that was mind blowing, gracias mammi.
Me:de nada pappi.
Him: so where you did you learn all this you just did on me.
Me: from you na,you're my sex educator or are you pulling my legs.
Him:kind off,you're a very good student and quick to learn,I like that. I should give you a promotion certificate.
Me: And I'd collect it with pleasure my teacher,gracias profesor.


     LEO

Post a Comment

 
Top