GuidePedia

0
COUCH

I woke up freaking horny today,looked around the bedroom but she was nowhere so I went searching for her and noticed she was already on the couch wearing one of my shirts and watching TV. I tiptoed to her,closed her eyes from behind and whispered in her ear "I wanna make you drip and cum while I swim in your wetness, I wanna paint the image of your face deep inside your pussy wall...". I could feel her shiver from the words I spoke and bite her bottom lips to keep from moaning as she tried to caress me by stretching her hands behind. I was without clothes so I made an effort to remove hers,I bent further the more to hold the shirt on her thighs when she whispered to me " devour me here,take me to the next plain". I smiled as I raised the shirt to gradually reveal her thick edible thighs, her size 34' hips and flat tummy then her admirable boobs were open and pointed as I was already standing and taking it off her face and hands. To quench my taste,I turned to sit near her,placed my palms on her cheeks then we started kissing back and forth with a steadily increasing pace. I baby kissed her lips gently a few times then slide my tongue between her lips while my lips caressed hers gently,from the bottom to top for a bit before our tongue started it's own journey down our throat and romancing our upper mouths and lips too. The kiss began to get intense slowly and our hands transversing our entire body as we kissed and she soon began to moan in my mouth as my hands ran up and down her spine. She held and softly caressed my dick causing me to moan in her mouth as well,our breath became one as the kiss went on for about half an hour while we caressed our bodies.

I laced kisses from her lips through her cheek to the ear where I nibbled a bit after flicking the ear lobe with my tongue, I continued writing poems with my lips on her skin from her back ear through her neck to the shoulder. She was now lying on the couch with me on top of her,I kissed along her cleavage from left to right then on each boob,on the right first then the left. I teased her a bit by tracing circles round her nipples with my tongue before sucking them. With the tip of my tongue I rubbed her areolas one by one  then grazed it with my teeth and her moans got louder by the second. Her moan were driving me wild,"fuck I like it when you moan like this" I told her then continued planting kisses down her tummy while she kept caressing my back and head. I flicked her navel with my tongue in all directions,I could tell she was liking it cos her back was now arched as she moaned. I laced kisses down her tummy to her waistline where I kissed from left to right then down her pelvis,I circled the clitoral hood without touching the clit and her legs was almost tying me while her moan kept increasing. I stringed kiss from her right inner thigh down through her back knee and calf to the heel and ankle before painting the foot with kisses then unto the left foot. I kissed every toe on the foot then planted kisses allover before going up the leg through the heel and calf then knee and inner thigh. With  my lips I wrote songs and poems on her inner thighs till her dripping wet pussy was oozing through my nostrils and coaxing my cock to full arousal. Immediately I flicked my tongue up and down her slit I felt her leg on my back vibrate so with haste I shoved my fingers inside her to stimulate her g spot as I finger her so she squirt and cum at the same time and the orgasm was explosive cos she almost fell off the couch from convulsing and shaking vehemently. I began to suck subtly on her clit while fingering her with my cum filled fingers,rotating and alternating the number of fingers and the way I used it. Her groans were now turning into screams with slight mumblings of my name,after what seemed to be her fourth legs shaking, toes curling and eyes rolling orgasm,I finally decided to listen to her plea of "fuck me please" but not without eating her pussy first. I made her sit on a throw pillow to elevate her pussy a bit while I sat on the floor for the pussy meal. I licked her dripping cum then whispered in her ears "I like the way you taste and smell",I sucked her pussy lips one by one till the cum was all gone and they were now dripping of wetness. She was holding my head on the spot while moaning like crazy as I used my tongue to paint the background color and the picture of her face on her pussy wall then fucked her missionary style to another body shaking orgasm.

For another round,I raised one of her legs on my shoulder while slowly inserting my cock in her pussy and she gasp as my cook expanded her pussy walls. I started with a slow thrust for a while then she cried for me to make it faster and I obeyed,as my waist hit her hips and my dick thrust in,she continued moan,screaming and mumbling my name. I soon put her second leg on my other shoulder as I thrust even faster while she tried to hold my ass and head. I bent then to kiss her lips while thrusting and like a hungry dog she drew my head down till our mouth met and our lips were locked in it's peaceful communion. I placed my hands on her back and lifted her from the couch till I was in a standing position with her legs on my shoulder and her hands now on my neck since she had to break the kiss for stability, "my womb" she cried but I didn't listen. The force and speed with which she thrust in after raising her for the thrusting out made the whole experience better for us and so we continued. I was almost letting go when I felt her pussy spasm around my cock and I suspected another orgasm so I slowed down the thrusting again then increased the speed with full force and in seconds we were both cumming. When we were done,we showered and cuddled in bed with the song "I'll make love to you" by boyz 2 men.


               LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top