GuidePedia

0
OFFICE

I was at gym on Saturday working out when I noticed you've been staring at me since I stepped in so after I was done with my routine workout then I approached you.

Me:hello.
You: hi.
Me:have we met before?
You: uh?,no we haven't. You just look like some one I'd really love to meet someday.
Me: oh really...cos I was becoming shy from the way you were staring. So tell me about this guy,he may be my twin,who knows.
You: well...I've not really seen his full picture,just his face and I follow his stories on his blog.
Me: really,are you talking about the sexpirence blog?.
You: yes,how did you know?.
Me: well I'm Leo the exact person you're talking about.(reach out my hand to shake her then she screamed and hugged me real tight).
You: ahhhhhh Leo!!!...you don't say,I'm so glad to meet you. One of my fantasies comes through today.
Me: okay...which one of the fantasies?
You: meeting you now.
Me: that's good..., I wish I was a magician now,I'd just make them all come through.
You: now that you mentioned it,you can actually make another one come through.
Me: oh really... And what might that be if I may?.(she tip toed to reach my ear and then whispered)
You:you could give me a quickie to remember you I won't forget in a long while.
Me: seriously...,what about your boyfriend?
You: well,I won't tell if you won't and I'm ready when you are.
Me: hmm...fiesty one,my kind. Let's get down then but hope you're safe.
You:I should ask you that,let's go jor.

I looked around to check if anybody was watching us before I followed you to the convenience then grabbed your ass just by the door. We got in,locked the door then you grabbed my dick through my short and said "here we go" then started kissing me. I placed my palm on both your ass cheeks and savoured in the freshness as I lift you from the ground to the water closet as our lips rubbed themselves in a cool romance while our tongue caressed our mouth. I caressed your boobs from your top and you let out a moan in my mouth so I continued since it was really getting to you, your hands caressed my face and shoulders. You could no longer continue with the kissing cos the pleasure coming from caressing your boobs was becoming too much so you broke the kiss and moaned directly into my ears as your face was now on my shoulder. Damn!...those moans,I was now sucking on your neck now while removing your short and undies while you tried to do the same with me but was too high. You moaned higher as I begin to stimulate your clit with my finger and those moans made my pleasure stick come to life combined with the massage you gave to it from inside my boxer. When I could tell you were really wet,I pulled my short and boxer halfway then shove my cock into you. You were really tight so it was somewhat of a struggle but hearing you gasp as it got in was heavenly for me so I began to thrust when I was finally in. You put your arms around me and squeezed me so tight that I'd have broken if I was not a human being  while you continue to moan like crazy very close to my ears. I really liked your moan and they were driving me nuts so I fucked you like crazy and the water closet was almost damaged when I carried you off it. You used your legs to tie my ass and continued thrusting with my hands supporting your ass movement while yours was holding on my neck with you head on my chest facing down as you moan louder. Minutes gone and I felt your hands and legs got tighter on me and my suspicion wasn't wrong so I increased my speed and while you experienced your body stiffening and legs shaking orgasm,I shoot my thread of cum into you one shot after the order and your legs grip got tighter. When we were done,we talk a bit then exchanged number and you left me waving and smiling from ear to ear.

It was on a Tuesday afternoon, my phone buzzed and when I checked it,it was a picture of you with one breast totally open and a caption underneath saying 'I wish you were sucking on my nipples right now " but I ignored. Minutes later I got another picture from you of your pussy and a caption saying "it'll be nice if you were working on that right now" but I still ignored until you called saying you were already at my office door then I heard a knock and replied for you to open which you did and locked the door behind you. You came over to me, sat on my legs and put your arm around my neck as you spoke.

You: Leo Leo,I'll just go straight to the point.
Me: yes please do cos this is a work place and you shouldn't be on my legs.
You: loosen up my man, I know, that's why I locked the door
Me:OK...so what can I do you for?
You:well...you need to do me for a fact(running her index finger from my forehead down to my chest), cos since Saturday I've not been able to get my mind off our little rendezvous. Thinking of that day gets me wet and touching myself every single time, I've been somewhat dickmatized or hypnotized by you Playboy.
Me: hmm...wonderful,so what can we do to stop the hypnosis and dickmatism.
You: well...I just need your expertise on my whole body(you baby kissed my forehead),to give me back my senses.
Me: since na enjoyment for me and its what I love doing then I believe we should begin.

You smiled then cupped my face,started kissing me and undoing my button while I caressed your breast from your blouse. Our tongue ran to and fro our mouth carelessly romancing the whole mouth while our lips caressed themselves,it became so intense that we breath in each others mouth. I undo your button half way then removed your boob from the top of your bra and caress it while pinching your nipples then you begin to moan in my mouth. I do the same to the other boob then you broke the kiss and started moaning loadly so I begin to suck and bite your nipples while you try to rub my nipples with your fingers. As I suck your nipples, I put one hand under your skirt and draw zig zags on your inner thighs and heading to your pussy since there was no panties. I stimulate your clit then finger your pussy as I suck and bit your nipples and your moan got louder. I increased the speed of my fingering while I occasionally suck your nipples and kiss you and in a few minutes you started trembling on top me. You held my neck real tight while your legs and lower body shake furiously as  you experienced your first legs shaking orgasm for the day.

I put you on the table to lie down with your pussy facing me so i eat you up then you drew your skirt up to your waist and spread your legs. I spread your labia open then suck you dry and wet allover again and without leaving any leaf unturned,i sucked every of your pussy walls and tongue fucked you as you hold my head with your thighs, one hand on my hair and the other pinching your nipples and caressing your boobs one by one. As I began to suck your clit,you hold me tighter with your thighs and I felt the vibrations run through you,the table shook in response as you let go of another orgasm. You came down the table,knelt between my legs then pulled my trouser and boxer halfway down. You grabbed my semi rigid dick and put the whole length inside your mouth, sucked and drew it out to get it wet. You stroked it while you sucked the balls,swirl you tongue around the head and sucked it till it was it's full size. You put the whole length into your mouth and down your throat this time till you choked on it then brought it out,stroked it while regaining yourself and playing with the balls. You put it in your mouth again and continued fucking your mouth while playing with the balls, I put my hands on your head for support while I throw my head backwards in enjoyment. We were about 5mins on when you stopped,looked at me and pleaded, "please fuck me now,my pussy craves for this meat right now. Please".

I held you chin then stood you up,spanked your ass cheek then lift you to table,spread your legs the more before shoving my cock inside you and you gasp then arch your back upwards. I begin to stimulate your clit as I thrust in since you were lying down and wiggling as you moan,the faster I go,the higher you moan so I varied the speed on intervals. You held my hand with one of your hands, played with your nipples with the other then tied your legs around my ass as you moan in ecstatic pleasure, it was about 5mins in when I felt the vibrations of your legs on my ass so I increased the speed. Your eyes rolled off it's own accord as you body convulsed to another orgasm while the table responded and shook with you. Seconds after you were done cumming,I shot my load of cum into you thread after thread. My cock got flaccid and slipped out of your pussy then you came down held my cock and sucked the mixture of your wetness, juice,cum and my sperm off my dick then smile." Thank you for this drug Leo,I believe I'm cured now " you said as you went to clean up and get ready to return back to work.


      LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top