GuidePedia

0
BATHTUB

I just walked in to behold the priceless view of an amazing creature,her skin was shinning and her hair sparkling. After handling the surprise well,I tiptoed her and couldn't resist the urge to feel her shinning skin against mine and I still wanted more after that. With my around your waist,I noticed it was you.

Me: so what's this angel doing naked by this time.
You: well,I just finished my private photoshoot.
Me: really,well it's won't be bad if I get to see you like this everyday, you know.
You: I don't know oh,bad boy. Show me.
Me: bad girl,I'll show you with all the joy.
I put my head on your right shoulder,kissed your back ear and ear lobe then nibbled down your neck to your shoulder. I lifted your hair and started kissing you from your back neck down through your spine to your ass,I kissed upwards again then down from the shoulder blade to the ass cheek and did same to the other side until I covered the whole of your back with kisses. Your breath was already increasing,I planted kisses all over your ass cheeks before bending you in the doggy position with your hands on the table near the standing mirror you used. I got on my knees behind you and planted kisses down your butt crack before slightly tonguing your asshole.

I stringed kisses from your back thigh just below that ass cheek and through your back knee down your calf to your ankle as you already raised that leg. I raised the other to the knee level before planting my kisses from your heels through your calf and back knee and up your back thigh. I turned around to see you biting your lips to keep from moaning, I kissed the blindfold which made you release your lips and I immediately bring my lips to meet yours and the kissing started. Still with the blindfold, you tried to remove my shirt and smooched my bare body. I noticed your boobs was still oily so I rubbed your nipples between my fingers as we kissed,you didn't continue the kiss for long cos you needed to release some pleasure from your mouth in form of moans which you did as you moan in my ear. I took the clue and let you breath a little before moving on to suck your nipples.

As I suck your nipples,I circled the tip with that of my tongue, the pleasure feel got you grabbing my head and romancing allover my bare body as you searched for object to hold. With both my palms placed on your butt cheeks,I stopped sucking your nipples and savored in the freshness and softness as I lift you up to the table near the mirror, watching myself give you pleasure from the mirror added to my pleasure. I knelt between your legs and the sight of your juicy wet pussy coaxed my pleasure stick into full length, I had to get up and undress myself completely so I could set free my throbbing cock. I then planted kisses on your upper thighs from your waist to your knees before getting between your legs again. I stringed kisses from your left inner thigh down the side of your leg till your heel,I did same to the right from the heel upwards through the knee to the inner thigh. I must confess,I loved the fact that your thigh is this fleshy.

I got to your honeypot and home of pleasures, the sight was heavenly, as I flicked my tongue once over your clit,you shoot your first shot of cum in my mouth and scattering the whole table from your sensational shaking. I let you catch your breath before I continued again, I licked you dry and got you wet over again, your hand on my head as I eat you up and the other on your breast pinching your nipples as you gave those amazing moans and groans. I ate,sucked,licked and finger your honeypot into 2 other orgasm and squirting and the table was really wet before we finally took you to the bathtub with your juices dripping from your legs.

You: where are you taking me naked and dripping.
Me: well,remember you said you wanted to bath.
You:yes but I'm still blindfolded.
Me:I'll be your eyes,we're going to bath you in the lagoon.
You: Jesus Leo,what did you say?
Me: fear fear,o ye of butterfly mind. We're going to the bathroom jor.
You: in fact remove this thing before I see myself near river.
Me: OK I've removed it, fear fear pikin.
You: god save you today, you for see.
Me: see who dey make mouth,maintain oh before I drown you inside cup of water.
You: the water warm oh,better pikin you try.
Me: I hear you,shift jor make i join you. You know there's no where as comfortable as my chest for you to lay.
You:so wetin you dey feel like now, enter this place with your comfortable chest jor before I change my mind.
Me: feeling myself,fresh guy,fresh chest,fresh tools, fresh everything.
You:yeye fowl,bring your chest jor lemme rest my head and please don't stop doing your soft work on me.

You laid your head on my chest and curled your body like a baby on her mothers body, you played with my cock and give me a hand job while I rub your nipples with my fingers. I let out a moan anytime your hand rub the head. I closed my eyes to enjoy as you rub the spot between my balls and ass,play with my balls and stroke my cock. You whispered into my ear,"sometimes I wish I could just have this between my legs all day" and I responded "don't worry,I'd leave it with you so you can keep it to yourself ". We both smiled as you took the kneeling position, I watched in anticipation as you lowered your head to my dick,covered just the head with your lips. I felt every single thing as you sucked the head and raised your head from it,I watch as your lips covered it again and your hands moved in corresponding motion as you stroked the base and occasionally rub the balls. All I could do was moan and scream from pleasure as I watched you give a mouth and hand job combined. " fuck!,I'm about to come" and for some reason you increased the up and down motion and and the height of the hand job to the head. Like a low pressure volcanic eruption, my sperm shoot out of my cock and roll down the back of your hands to the water. You came up and kissed my lips after wish I spoke, "Merci beaucoup mademoiselle" and you responded "bien".

You put your hands on my neck,brought your head closer and kissed my lip,this time it was really deep and intense,I used my hands to caress your back and ass cheek. You licked my ear and kissed my neck,sucked my nipples and stopped there to rest your head. I turn you to lie on your back with your head on my shoulder while I part your legs with mine,I used both hands to caress your boobs and rub your nipples at once while concentrating on the tip. I feel you wiggle and bite your lower lip to hold yourself from moaning. I advanced one hand to your clit to stimulate and rub as the other rub and pinch your nipples one by one. Your moan grows louder and louder as I continue with the double stimulation. I stopped and told you to ride my tongue which you obeyed, you turned around and moved to sit on my face with my tongue pointed out. The sight of your wet honeypot slowly coming down on me was more precious than I thought it'd be,I just watched as you lower yourself on my mouth. Immediately your slit touched my tongue, you jerked and gave off an orgasm before you gained composure and sat on my pointed tongue. It went straight inside you with the sides touching your pussy walls as it went in and you giving off sweet sounds as you descended on it.

All I could see was your thighs as you rolled your waist and whine,twerk and bounce with my tongue still inside of you,my palms on your ass caressing and occasionally spanking the softness. In no time your rode yourself on the tongue to another orgasm and you cummed right in my mouth. You came down and lay with me in the tub with your head on my chest and your lovely boobs pressing against my tummy and your legs between mine as you rub my nipples with your fingers. I washed you and you washed me too and we were soon out of the tub,dried our body and straight to bed but I held you back a bit, kissed your lips and whispered to you,"it's not complete.

I placed two pillows under your tummy as you lie face down on the bed,stimulated your pussy till your you was really wet and inviting. I knelt behind you and slowly put my cock inside of you, I love it when you moan loud and crazy as you did when I put my joystick inside of you. I spanked both ass cheeks and slowly began banging your pussy with increasing speed ,I noticed your breathing got heavier and a spasm on your pussy muscles indicating you were about to cum again and so was I so I increased the speed and intensity of my fucking as did your moaning. "Leo,fffaassstterr,I'm ccuumminnggg" and I tried to increase the pace and more sooner than later,you experienced your orgasm and I ejaculated inside of you. My now flaccid dick slipped out of your pussy and unto the bed as I fell to the empty part of the bed and cuddled your as we reminiscence about the just past sexual experience...


      LEO

Post a Comment

 
Top