GuidePedia

0
FREDA 3


The lockdown has been lifted so now someone can move around,I said to myself as I dropped my car off at the auto repair shop and was taking a stroll home just to stretch my legs when it sounded like I heard my name,I looked around and saw no one in particular so I continued my journey. I had barely moved a quarter mile when someone tapped me from behind so I turned to see who it was and to my greatest surprise it was her. She ran into me, giving me a big hug as she spoke with excitement written all over her

Her: Uncle, it's you. Good afternoon sir.
It felt weird so I was forced to hug her back.
Me: afternoon, how have you been?
Her:a bit fine but bored most times. Uncle I missed you,I thought a lot about you.
Me: this is wonderful,are you on an errand?
Her: no sir just went to visit a friend.
Me: let's get somewhere to seat and talk,I could use the company.

After getting seated in the eatery nearby, the discussion continued
Me: so what is happening,why were you thinking of me.
Her: thinking of the last time and wishing it could happen again soon. What did you even come here to do?
Me: I just dropped my car for repair at that auto repair shop. And stop all this day dreaming oh, remember you have exams to write.
Her: I know sir, just want one last one before the exams, to help me concentrate.

I told her to go pass her exams then maybe we'd talk before I left her and had to take a bike so she doesn't try to follow me.

I was so surprised when I went to the auto repair shop for my car to find her there patiently waiting. I pretended I didn't notice her and was about to turn back and leave when she tapped me.

Her: uncle leo,good afternoon sir.
Me: afternoon, how do you do?
Her: fine sir, I've been waiting for you here for some hours now, hoping you'd come for the car today and thank God you came.
Me: thank God indeed,so what do you want?
Her: just some hours with you alone sir. Let's fulfill our deal for the month and I promise you, you won't hear from me again till next month.
Me: is that all? And no disturbance till next month?
Her: yes sir,I promise.
Me: this girl,no reach school go dey follow prick forget say you go read oh. Wait for me at the reception of hotel de Mark, lemme use to the ATM.

When I got to the hotel, the receptionist asked my name and told me someone is waiting for me in room 10 so I went there to find out she was the one and that she already booked the room.

The further I stepped in, the more I saw she had nothing on and was just waiting for me to do what I do. I put the coconut oil in my hands on the table as I undressed myself while her eyes just kept penetrating my bare skin.

I applied some oil on my palm with which I rubbed her boobs and nipples for a bit before going down south. I massaged her pussy lips one by one as she moaned and trembled on the bed,I move back and forth her pussy lips till she couldn't help but begged me to fuck her so I inserted my fingers in her honeypot. Starting with a slow but gradually increasing speed and momentum,I fingered her in a zig zag, back and forth manner and her loud moans,"oh my", were music to my ears so I continued until she began grabbing the sheet. "Please don't stop, don't stop, I'm cumming, I'm cumming" and in seconds,her pussy contractions caused her to force my fingers off as she cummed.

Now I went up north on her lips and we began kissing intensely till there was shortage of air in our lungs. Our lips gliding amongst themselves as her hands caressed my body and searched for my dick while I continued kissing downwards till her nipples where I had a halt. I sucked on her titties like I needed it to live while slightly grazing on the nipples with my teeth as she jerked and gave her glorious sounds of victory.

As I placed my dick on her pussy lips and slowly drove it inside of her, I could tell from the movement of her body,it was what she's been waiting for. In the missionary style with her legs holding me tight,I pumped in and out while using my waist to vary the angle and depth of penetration. She was really wet and the sound of our bodies meeting was like that a child running on a watery floor and that made it more fun. I was beginning to like it as her moans and names calling was getting to me so I increased the speed and "ahhghh,asshh,fffuck,oohh yess" was all she said as she squeezed me harder with both hands and legs. I knew she just cummed but I wasn't there yet so I stood up and asked her for a hand job which she did after she gained her strength. With smiles of mission accomplished,she strolled out and was headed home while is stayed back my next appointment.


          LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top