GuidePedia

0
SENSATION

Indeed this world is a small place, I was on my way back from the office the other day when I bumped into an old time crush who I didn't have the courage to tell till she went overseas for her school.

Me:(bumps in at the bend of the hall)ah.
Her:oh god,were your eyes closed? Now see what you've done(bends down to pick her things).
Me: my mistake, I'm sorry for bumping into you but if mine were close then yours should be open (as I help her in picking her things).
Her:whatever dick head.

We stood up almost immediately after picking her things and I saw her face,she looked familiar though it was too dark to say for sure so I let it slide and as fate may have it we saw again the next day.

Me: hi,I'm Leo.
Her:hey, I'm divine.
Me: I'm really sorry about yesterday, I had so much going on in my head.
Her: oh...you're that guy I bumped into. Don't worry about it,yesterday is gone.
Me: good to know, umm...did you attend demonstration secondary school,warri?.
Her: why do you ask?
Me: you look very familiar, I just can't remember the class you were in when you left.
Her: oh oh oh,now I remember you. Longest time,how have you being?
Me: just doing me, helping people. I'd like to get this conversation going on but I gotta run,can we continue later?.
Her: OK,call me at 9pm today, this is my personal number. Don't call the office line.
Me: yes ma'am

I took the card her number was in then went on my way and up to my office,i kept thinking of her even when I got home. I called her at exactly 9 and she invited me over to continue the conversation and I honoured her invitation. When I got to her place, we talked about everything ranging from  her trip back overseas and my crush on her, the drink was now taking over as I admired her body and curves to her hearing and I saw her blush. With her body language and the way she leaned in on me when she laughed,I took the queue and planted a kiss on her lips then whispered some dirty thoughts in her ear. I stood up,took the glasses and bottle into the kitchen to drop them,was halfway gone when she followed me. I was standing close to the counter when I felt her arms rap me from behind as she planted a kiss on my back then squeezed me tight and said "I've also had a crush on you for a while now but for today, please make me feel like a woman". I glided my fingers on her arms,caressed her fingers then untie them before bringing her in front of me. I stared deep into her eyes while removing my shirt in other to increase the fire of desire burning in her then carried her to sit on the counter as I removed all her clothes.

She couldn't take the delay no more so she pulled me in,wrapped her legs around my waist and jamming her lips with my mine and I loved it cos her lips were really soft and there was still traces of the drink on them. I followed cue as our lips glided against themselves with my lower lips gliding against her upper lips and her lower lips underneath my lower lips while my tongue found access into her mouth to caress and romance her inner mouth. As we kissed,her hands ran up and down my back and ass when I traced down from her cheek to her boobs where I caressed a bit before rolling her nipples in between my finger and she let out successive moans. Ahhh aasshh aahhh as she struggled to stay focused on the kiss,I enjoyed her moans so I continued rolling and grazing her nipples with my fingers while kissing her till she couldn't take it again. She broke the kiss for a space to moan and exhale while I continued with my fingers, she pushed everything on the counter to one end then laid on her back with her legs wide open. The sight of her now dripping pussy was a wonderful image to behold as I gazed at it for a second before drawing a straight line from her boob across her navel and down her pelvis to her wetness. With my middle finger I traced a straight line across her labia from one end to the other before slipping it in to locate her g spot which I stimulated while using the other hand to play with her nipples. Ffffuuucck ssshiit arggh assh ah she moaned as I continued,it was so intoxicating that I got wilder and hard underneath. In no time her legs began to shake and she gripped unto my hand on her boobs as she experienced an orgasm but I didn't stop stimulating and fingering her wetness so she kept cumin. I removed my fingers and let her regain herself before I changed her to the sitting position then she got hold of my throbbing cook,with a look of surprise on her face she looked at me and cried "please feed me this" so I obeyed. With her legs round my waist and her feet on my ass,she drew my close as I point the little head on her honeypot, as I entered slowly the gasp and breathe higher. Now she's squeezing me with her arms and almost scratching me with her fingers as I push it totally then slowing began thrusting in and out while her waist moved in a corresponding motion as her moans and groans kept hitting my ear drums. I tried kissing her as I continued thrusting but she refused and caressed my back,head and moaned like crazy so I just varied my thrusting speed as I played with the nipples. In a few minutes she experienced another body shaking and toes curling orgasm but that didn't stop me from hitting the honeypot real good till shot after shot I felt my sperm spurt out in my condom. My dick went flaccid so I withdrew, removed the condom and carried her from the counter when she laid to her bedroom,I was about to leave for the couch when she pleaded,"please come sleep with me, hold me tight so I feel your warmth " so I obeyed.


         LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top