GuidePedia

2
SCHOOLGIRL

I've been hitting on this ebony skin georgous university student called Arabella for a while until today when she called my phone. She's 6"1 with long legs,C-cup from the look of it and a relatively moderate ass,on low hair cut with blue eyes and the smile of an angel. She called me today after a long while of not picking my calls,so I suspected she was up to something and  invited her over so she came with two of her friends by names Lucille and Lucia. During dinner, she sat beside me while her friends were opposite us. Lucille who was directly opposite me initiated an under table talk with her legs  so I complied and while we ate and joined in the conversation on top the table, we had our secret talks underneath with her legs most times on my crotch. When we finished eating, she offered to help me in the kitchen and I innocently agreed but she turned the dish watching to a naughty meeting. Standing on the sink to wash with her hands running up and down my arms as she told me things she'd love to happen this night but she'd wanna be the first to taste me,the news sent chills down my spine. Before I knew what was happening she was on her knees in front of me and pulling down my short and brief to expose my dick,she stared at it for some seconds like she was convincing herself of how much she can take. She lifted the dick and swallowed the whole of my balls then began to suck on them as her tongue lined my perineum. It sent chills up my spine,making the dish in my hands almost falling cos I lost concentration for a bit as I lift my head up to let out a silent moan,"ahhh fuck" I said as I drop the dish and held on to the sink for support. She stared in my eyes as she took my now rigid dick in her hands and swirled her tongue on the tip,that sent goose bumps allover me so I bit my lower lips to keep from moaning and making others aware of our ongoing activity. She took it further a notch when she wrapped her lips firmly around the head being the most sensitive part and sucked it over and over. This time I couldn't hold it in so I let out a silent moan while I placed one hand on her head. The blowjob from her was something amazing and surpassing every prior blowjob,she drifted her lips slowly along the body till the base while the head touched the wall of her throat. With her lips still wrapped firmly around the body and her tongue swirling the head,she slowly withdrew herself as her lips glided on it till the head and back to the base again. She occasionally let it go down her throat then she chokes,gag and continued sucking again while I just bit my lips and moan till shot after shot,I let my juice fill her mouth which she swallowed then sucked me clean again. She got up,fixed her dressed and removed her soaked panties then went to join the others in the sitting room while I brought a bottle of wine and some ice. I met them laughing and talking as girls do so I just dropped the drink in front of them then sat down to listen to their conversation in hopes of getting a clue of what they were saying.

We drank the wine and everyone became intoxicated but some more than others, play games, talked about a lot and had fun taking about our past and how I was once stuck on Arabella. As the others talked about their stories, I drew closer to her then put my  hand around her waist and she looked at me with a kinky smile on her face and our lips gradually came together. I placed my other hand on her cheek as our lips glided on each other with our tongues running up and down our throat while our hands caressed our bodies. We removed our clothes and so did the others then we began kissing ourselves,our tongues intertwined as our hands played with the neighbors boobs or pussy while someone stroked my dick. I lay them all on the floor then laced their nipples with ice,I enjoyed watching their nipples get hard and nice while lining their navels and labia with ice as well. Their goose bumps became visible and they moaned while I sucked and bit slightly on their nipples one after the other as they gave me a hand job. I positioned them in a manner that made us all connected and pleasing one with Arabella on her back and I knelt and ate her pussy while Lucia was between my thighs giving me blowjob as Lucille feasted on her pussy. We took turns in pleasing ourselves till some got tired of cumming then we went to sleep but Arabella held me back.

Arabella:Leo,please hold on.
Me: I'm here,what can I help you with?
Arabella: I've been following your blog for a while and I know what you can do when it comes to sex.
Me: ohh!!!,really?
Arabella: don't be modest,I'd want you to make me feel like you do in your stories.
Me: you know it'll take more time, right?
Arabella: I got the time, just work your magic.

I laid her on the couch,started by kissing her lips intensely then planted kisses along her cheek and down the back of her ears through her cleavage and tummy till her clit where I planted a lasting kiss. With her legs on my shoulders,I sucked on her labia one by one and then circled around her clitoral hood before subtly sucking on her clit and in no time she began jerking and vibrating as she cried out,"aahhh hhmmm ffuuck ppllease don't sttopp,,I'm cumming" then she let go of her juices and I took it all in. With two fingers,I spread her pussy open then with my tongue, I licked inside of her pussy walls then wrote her name in both upper case and lower case letters. Her moan got me high so I stretched my tongue deeper and refused to stop until she cummed twice then i took her to the wall. With her legs around my hip and her arms on my neck,I stroked my dick,put it in her and her groan for pleasure increased but I continued pounding as her fingers clawed on my back anytime she got closed and I slowed down. After a while of hitting that pussy and kiss those soft lips,she experienced another eyes rolling orgasm then we decide to go to bed.


           LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top