GuidePedia

0
SENSATION 3

By 10am,we were already awake just rolling in bed and feeling tired from the week's hustle.

Me:bonjour.
Him: bonjour, çava.
Me: bein merci.
Him: so she speaks French too?
Me: yes but just a little bit though.
Him: that's good, I think I should be going now.
Me: please stay the weekend, help me massage my body. There's coconut oil on the table, thank you.

After a bit of grumbling, he stood up,set my ironing table, told me to lay down for the massage so I obeyed then laid on my tummy. He put some oil on my back then used it to massage my neck,shoulder and back till my waist. He put some oil on my left ass cheek which he used in massaging my ass bone,thigh and knee before going for my calf and heel then up he came again and stopping just before my pussy lips. "Ahh yyeesss", I said as I felt the tension on my left leg ease up like a deflated ballon,he then massaged my foot and toes one by one and that felt sooo good. He continued on my right feet,massaged the heel and toes before putting more oil on my right ass cheek and back knee which he used in massaging my calf and thigh. He massaged my ass bones with so much expertise that I could literally feel the stress reducing as he continued massaging. He massaged my back again before making me turn over on my back and facing the ceiling, he put some oil on my cleavage and tummy from which he massaged my neck and shoulders. As he massaged my rib cage from my arm to my waist,his wrist touched my now sensitive nipples  and I'd bite my lips to keep from moaning but I lost it when he rubbed my boobs. He kneaded my nipples with his fingers and concentrating on my areolas for a while so I began moaning to ease the pleasure and noticed my legs open up a bit. He massaged along my waistline then down my thighs to my knees one leg after the other but when his hands rubbed my inner thighs, I swear I could feel it in my pussy. He ignored me like he knew not what his hands were making me feel and continued on from my knee down my leg to my heel then my feet and toes. His hands felt so good that my whole skin became sensitive to all of his touches and when he massaged my other leg up to the knee,he separated them to focus on the pussy. Massaging my pussy, he put some oil in his hands and rubbed my labia one after the other from the major to the minor and I felt every touch running from my pussy walls through my spine to the recess of my brain like plucking the strings of a guitar. I couldn't help but moan and groan like crazy as he kept working his magical fingers around,on and in my pussy. I was almost getting an orgasm when he stopped but I couldn't take it so I begged him to continue then he quickly but systematically put three fingers in me. As it came in,it stretched my pussy walls to the point that I felt every thrust his fingers made in and out, it was not long when the table under me began to shake in response to my shaking body as I cummed on his fingers. "Take this" he said as he pointed his cum laced fingers to my mouth and I licked it then he licked the drops running to his wrist. He came to my mammary glands,gently and skillfully caressed my boobs then moved on to my nipples while I gripped the shit and moaned like crazy. He rubbed my nipples for a bit longer before using the warmth from his moist tongue to lick round each nipple,he sucked on each and bit them a little. As he sucked,I could feel sexual current course through my legs. With my hands caressing his head as he sucked on my nipples,I zoned off only to be revived by the force of orgasm that ran through my bones. I could barely feel my legs when he was done so I asked him to take me to the bed which he did and I slept off again...


            LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top