GuidePedia

0
BONNIE


I didn't want him to get here and find nothing to eat so I had to hurriedly prepare something for him and as I did,I couldn't help but get flash backs of the last time and that got my clit throbbing as my wetness creeped slowly down my left inner thigh. I could remember how he fucked me with the perfect strength and rhythm, how his tongue canvassed my pussy walls, how he sucked and bit on my nipples and how he'd have gone down on me right now even in the kitchen if he was here. I was almost day dreaming when my phone rang, OMG, it's that annoying boyfriend again so I ignored the call before he spoils my mood for me. Immediately it stopped ringing,I picked up the phone and put girls need love remix on replay as I rounded up from the kitchen.

I connected the song to my Bluetooth speaker then put it on the highest volume as I took a quick shower to words of walker and Drake replaying in the house. "You just need some,dick with no complication" Drake said for the fifteenth time and it began to echo in my head when my phone rang and he was the one. "I'm at your gate" he said so I hurried to open the gate and didn't wear panties intentionally. With my above knee level nighty swinging side to side,I walked to open the gate for him to come in,we exchanged greeting as we walked side by side towards my door. He grabbed on to my ass then squeezed it gently and hmmm!hmmm!! It felt so fucking good that I couldn't wait anymore so I dragged him in,shut the door and pegged him to the wall. Immediately our tongues were halfway done our throat as we kissed and smooched, his fingers running through my hair and the other carressing my boobs. I couldn't help but let out subtle moans as I kept kissing down his cheek through his ear to his neck. He removed me nighty hand and aggressively attacked my nipples but in a way that gave me goosebumps and made my knees weak.

I had to stop him so he'd save all that for the all night,"you'd need your strength for the night, come eat some food" I mustered energy to say even though my body didn't want him to stop. While at the table,I fed him,he fed me,we exchanged meat from mouth to mouth,he let me stroke and admire his manly meat occasionally as he did my boobs but whenever he pinched my nipples,my whole body would scream sex and I'd get wet and bite my lips as I built anticipation for what was about to come. He noticed how I crossed my legs then with a smile and his fingers on my thighs he separated my legs and drew sketches on my inner thigh,while his other hand pushed the plates to one side of table. I love the feeling of being helpless to his touch as his fingers got closer,I opened wider and let it in and when he noticed how wet I was,he smiled one of those smiles as he carried me on the table. He parted my legs and tongue first he dived into my pussy just slurping, sucking and licking on there like he found his favorite fruit and the feeling it gave me was MADDDD. I could swear I was feeling his tongue in the recess of my brain as it walked it's way through every space on my pussy walls and all I could do was moan and groan from pleasure as I caressed his head between my legs. In a few seconds,I felt a surge course through me to and my toes tingle so I clapped his cheek with my thighs as I get my first orgasm for the night. As I caught my breath,he went on to the bed room to do what,I don't know but I trust that nothing would go wrong so I joined him after regaining myself.

As I entered the room,all I saw were  candle lights and heard the sound track of number one by r Kelly so I kept moving to the music as I stepped in,we slow danced together for about an hour before the romance in the air held us both by the hand. I ripped his top of as he pulled his brief and then into his arms I went as we started kissing intensely,my upper lips gliding against his lower lips as him hands carefully pushed me backwards and now we're on the wall kissing and smooching when his hands located my pussy and sent sex wave coursing through my veins. As he began playing with my pussy,I lost concentration on the kiss and just let out the pleasure as I moan then he raised my left leg and shoved his dick inside me while I cringed from pleasure. As he go inside of me,my walls enlarge and I could every inch of that stick go in,out,in,out like a to and fro movement and he kept sucking on my neck as he did for a bit before raising both legs on his shoulders. I held on to his neck as his thrust got deeper by the second with my ass beating on his thighs and he kept steady in that position. Aargh aahh asshh fffuck the painful pleasure was fun but he slowed down which I didn't want and then boom,I was flat on the bed with him still beating that pussy up and flicking my clit.

I soon felt a surge of current course through me entire being and ash,ahh,ohhj myy gggodd,plleasse was all that could escape my lips as I cummed again for the night. Minutes later I was kneeling between his legs with his balls in my hand and his dick in my mouth as I sucked on it like my lollipop and the size as usual was perfect so I played with his balls as I concentrated on the head. At intervals I stroked his dick and sucked on his ball or sucked his dick and play with his balls and I was enjoying the game till him was about to cum,which he did on my face and breast. I wanted to lace it with honey and go again as I did the last time but he had to rest so we just sat back and enjoyed the sound of r Kelly's voice on the background. I brought in a bottle of Jack Daniels and we drank as our hands travelled across our naked bodys. Slowly and slowly we drew closer like two shy teenagers having sex for the first time until we in our faces and he just lie me on my tummy. From the back of my neck near the base of my skull,he planted kisses slowly down my spine till my waist line and up the left half of my back and like a stone dropped in a pond I felt the wave of pleasure originate from wherever his lips romanced my skin. Without missing a spot,he continue down the right side of my back till my ass cheek where he ate and drove me crazier. Aaahhhh oooohhh aaaahhh ooosshh I moaned the whole time as he continued kissing on both my thighs till the sole of both feet and up my inner thighs to my pussy which he tongued a bit from behind. I could swear I was seeing angels when he flipped me over and continued on my front but concentrating on my lips, nipples,navel, inner thighs and pussy. As he sucked on my pussy he played with and pinched my nipples and was at it like my pussy was laced with honey but I was enjoying it so I couldn't complain. He took good care of my clit while he touched every inch of my pussy and giving my reoccurring orgasms till my legs began to shake like I just held a naked wire before he stopped and without dicking me,we went to sleep. I woke up to someone's fingers traveling to and fro my pussy so I relaxed and let him work, after a while he put his dick in me and gave me the missionary and doggy style till he cummed. He went to the shower so he could run off early but this hungry girl wanted more so I joined him for a quickie which was the bomb,I let him shower got dressed and set to go.

Me: So you about to go.
Him: come on, you know you can get me when you need it.
Me: I know but it keeps getting better every time.
Him: you can get it anywhere anytime and anyhow, you know that I'm only one call away.
Me: and when I call you,you'd be there to save the day.
Him: exactly, you know. Just take good care of your boyfriend or husband to be, you know where to find me when you want some.
Me: au revoir.


         LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top