GuidePedia

0
SURUKA WORK 2

I couldn't believe it when I woke up to reminiscence on last night and realized we were at almost all night,I was also dripping all through and I kept wanting more cos the pleasure was increasing by the minute and maybe this is the best sex I've ever had. All thanks to SURUKA PUSSY ENERGIZER and BLASTER that was prescribed to me by a sex therapist and of a truth it works real good. Since I put to bed my sex life deteriorated so much cos I'm always not in the mood or I didn't find it fascinating anymore and though my husband isn't complaining, I can see that he wants more of me. He wants to bring back the old days when we have sex all-night long and anywhere at anytime,not like I didn't want it too but I just didn't know how to get back there until I got this SURUKA products that worked their magic on both of us. Now  I doubt we'd be able to get enough of ourselves.

We took the tonic immediately after having dinner, put baby to sleep then played and cracked some jokes on ourselves a little,it wasn't up to 2hrs when I noticed I was dripping so I whispered in his ear,"let's go have desert inside". He smiled then spanked me ass and "mmm mmm mmm",it felt so amazing I wanted to take him there and then but I had to hold it after a minute of some intense kissing. Immediately we got in the room, shut the day and put the "I'd make love to you" track by boys 2 men on repeat,the mood got me more nasty that I tore of my undies and his then jump on him and began feasting on those sweet soft lips. As our lips glide on themselves, our tongue caressed our inner mouth while my hands romanced his head and back and his romanced my ass. It felt so great that I had to break the kiss and beg him "please love just do it now, please" and he agreed. He held me on the wall with my arms round his neck,my legs round his waist while one of his hands was holding my ass and the other was  putting it in. As it got in,it stretched my pussy wall further and filled me till the base while I let out a soft moan in his ear as it went in. Back and forth,we were in that position thrusting in and out as I experienced 2 body shaking and eyes rolling orgasms before he cummed the first time then we both fell on the bed. As he laid there,I gave him a blowjob that had him moaning and saying shit I had no clue their meaning, it was fun for me as it was for him then I climbed on him and rode us off to another uniform orgasm.

And the sexventure continued the whole night till about 4 when we finally took a break after 4rounds of steamy pleasurable slow but steady love making sessions. Thanks to SURUKA.


           LEO.

Post a Comment

 
Top