GuidePedia

3
DINNER

The time was about 4;30pm and he gets off work around this time, I rushed home myself cos the rate at which I was horny right now might lead me to raping him so I decided to surprise him. I wore red bra and panties to match with a 6inch heel and was just waiting in the sitting room for him. When I noticed he was the one coming,I took a sit,sat facing the door entrance and opened my legs wide with a tag  on my tummy pointing towards my pussy and saying dinner is ready. He opened the door and there I was just waiting to be ravaged by him and at the first glance,he took a halt,stared at me with lust from top to bottom then licked his bottom lips in a sexual manner. By now his cock was already visible and crying for escape from his brief as he drew closer,knelt before me then whispered in my ear "you always know how to get me on edge with your caramel body and I'd be at it today for a longer time". He brought his lips closer to mine and I closed my eyes in wait but nothing happened, the anticipation was building up in me till seconds later when he baby kissed my upper lips then my lower lips too. Our lips started caressing themselves for a while before we added our tongue to the dance of romance while I unbuttoned his shirt and he caressed my skin. The kiss got more intense by the second as we moaned in our mouth and our breathe became as one while his shirt were already off and with my bra. He laced kisses along my cheek to the back of my ear and down my neck to my shoulder as he pulled me up and we moved backwards. As we did I removed his belt and undo his button then we tripped and fell on the couch with my back so I took the opportunity to turn over,pull his trouser and brief to expose his beautiful looking  vein filled cock and said to myself "how I love this cock!". I got a grip of it raised it up then put the balls in my mouth and sucked for a bit while stroking the cock before putting the cock in my mouth and let the full length go down my throat and choke me before I brought it out. I repeated the process again to wet the cock then I held the base as my lips covered the head and they both moved in opposite directions. As my hand moved from the base and stopped halfway, my lips sucked and moved from the head halfway down to meet my hand. I was getting really wet from giving him blowjob and his moan wasn't making it any easier so I touched myself as I sucked,stroked,gagged and choked on his amazing looking cock for as long as it took to get him to pour. After a while he groaned and his legs stretched out as he said " ffffuck I'm cumming aahhh" so I push the cock down my throat again and seconds later,I felt the first thread of cum spurt out and hit the back of my throat. So did the successive threads till it was done gushing out and I sucked the last drop hanging on the tip and swallowed it all.

I was about to go upstairs hoping he'd catch the hint and followed me but he pulled me back to sit on the couch,lie me on my back with my legs wide open as he began to eat my punani. With his tongue near my ass hole,he slowly licked upwards across my lips with the tip of his tongue touching my slit till he arrived at my clit. He sucked at my clit for a while then my pussy lips one by one till the slit which he flicked for a bit before circling the slit as he drilled into me with his tongue. My pleasure moans got higher as his tongue brushed the walls of my pussy just licking and sucking my essence,tonguing my soul and caressing my heart from my pussy. He ate my pussy for a while till I experienced a leg shaking and toes curling orgasm before stopping. Then we both got off the couch and went to our room naked and loving up.

We were on the stairs kissing when he spanked my ass and it felt like that was the originating point of the sexual feeling that just coursed through my body and made me shiver. I ran up faster and he followed me  and gave me another spank close to the bedroom door and "oh my fucking god" I mumbled cos this one made me drip and sent signals to my brain. I stopped,turned to face him and jumped on him cos I was so very horny right now and we started kissing like we've not been together since forever. He opened the door and staggered with me on him to the bed as we kissed intensely with our naked bodies clung to themselves. We fell on the bed still kissing then I reach down to stroke his dick as we kiss and when my hand rubbed the head,he moaned in my mouth "aahhh". He broke the kiss and continued moaning softly then I stopped after a bit and I moved on top of him and began to suck and slightly bite his nipples. After a while he over power me,came on top then started by planting kisses from my neck down through my cleavage and across my tummy to my navel where he stopped for a bit to lick and flick the navel then he planted kisses along my waistline. My skin receptors were heightened so I felt every touch from him like a ripple effect on a water body and that caused me to moan and squirm. He came up and began sucking and pinching my nipples simultaneously and grazing it with his teeth and I loved every bit of it,my moans was getting louder and louder by the minute. He came up to my ear and whispered "I love the way you taste" and that caused a surge of impulse running through my veins and making me wetter as he buried his face between my legs. He licked and sucked my pussy lips one by one then flicked his tongue up and down my slit before opening my pussy with his fingers to expose the pink walls which he used his tongue as a painters brush to paint an image of us deep inside my pussy walls. His tongue making waves on my pussy walls as amazing as it is took me over the edge a couple of times and I was loving it like crazy then he started sucking and licking my pussy walls, sending goose bumps allover my body and sexual ecstasy. I was in a new type of sexual high when my whole body began to convulse from pleasure like a leaf in the storm and seconds later,I experienced another eyes rolling and toes curling orgasm but it still did not stop him. He put his "fuck you" finger inside me and began to stimulate my g-spot as he licked and circled my clit and I got a different type of sexual feeling from it,few minutes later,I started squirting with high intensity. Immediately I was done he attacked my pussy with his lips and tongue and starting licking and sucking every inch of my pussy and leaving no leaf unturned. I cummed twice and my thighs were around him with tears of pleasure running down my eyes then he leaned in to kiss me with my legs still on his shoulders and almost touching my tummy. He shoved his hard cock inside of me and "ooohh fffuck" I mumbled then he started hitting it hard as his base was hitting my clit and acting like a trigger for extra sensation and the body of the cock brushing my g-spot. He fucked me with varying pace and rhythm,like fast,slow,move to left and slow then to the right and fast and I wondered what got into him but I was in cloud 9 and on top of the world as I was filled with all kind of sexual feeling and ecstasy to worry. My moan was as high as possible and I could swear our neighbors heard me but I couldn't care less cos I was having a swell time. Seconds later and orgasm started building up and I started cursing and saying shit as I cummed but he didn't stop. He picked me in the position and my legs were now on his arms with my arms round his neck as I bounced on his cock and my butt cheeks hit his hips. We continued in that position for a while longer with his cock hitting on my womb anytime he made a thrust in,minutes later I let out a pleasure cry as I began experiencing another orgasm and we both we both cummed together then he dropped me on the bed and fell freely to join. We were both too weak to move a muscle so we just laid then,cuddled and drifted to sleep till the next day.


           LEO.

Post a Comment

  1. This what we call after work enjoyment , there's nothing better than to have a good wife at home that can take care of you when you come back from work.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top